4.

Jeong Y/n.

After rolling on the bed several times, I have fallen asleep until I felt an arm wrapped around my waist.

I miss him.

"You are back." I turned around to stare at his dazzling eyes that are doing the same.

"I'm not dreaming."

He reached out to touch my cheek in a loving way as I feel the warmth of it on my skin.

"Why would you feel like you are dreaming? I'm real, Y/n."

He takes my hand in his and he placed it on his left chest that is rising and falling.

"You always make my heart races."

Soft pink colour filled my cheeks before I move closer to him, hugging him tightly as he welcomed me.

"Don't leave me."

Three words, a short sentence contains my fear. I'm afraid that he will give up on us, on our relationship.

"I would not leave you."

I could feel his hand is ruffling my hair. I want the time to stop at this beautiful moment.

"Y/n." I hummed in response as he continued.

"I made a mistake." Slowly, I looked up at him curiously.

The little light in the darkness allow me to notice his teary eyes.

"Are you crying?" I reached out to touch his cheek and my thumb is still dry.

"I'm not crying, I'm just sad." He pulled my head closer to his chest. I met with his sweet scent again.

I'm not complaining though.

"Share it with me, I want to know it all." Intertwining our hands, my gaze never leaves his.

"Let's go through it together."

Silence filled in the room, I'm waiting for him to utter a word. Hesitation stopped him to be honest with me.

I want him to speak but he leaves a soft kiss on my forehead.

"It is late, let's sleep, Y/n."