23.

Kim Jeong Tae.

"You are not Park Jimin."

The corner of his lip curved as a smirk formed on his lips. An evil smirk. He takes something out of his pocket.

"You are the owner of this watch?" He tilted his head slightly.

"Or maybe not." The watch is back in his pocket as he crossed his arms.

"I assume you also know there is another world other than here."

I need to take that watch back or else Jimin will not be able to come back.

Since this fake Jimin already knew about it, all I can do is know what he wants.

"Do Y/n know about it?" He asked.

My heart skipped a beat. She doesn't know about it and I don't hope that she gets to know about it.

"Let's have a talk." Let me know what you want other than the watch.

Flashback.

Someone grabbed his shoulder and pulled him to face that person. He thought it was Jeong Tae who realised his watch was gone and knew he was the thief.

"Park Jimin?"

A guy around his age was shocked when he got to see his friend again. His appearance was another thing that made him startled.

Untidy hair and dirty clothes.

"What happened to you? Did you lose your job?"

His friend is sincerely worried about him. He wants to help him even when the things that he can give to him for free are not a lot.

Unfortunately, he doesn't know this man in front of him is not Park Jimin but Park Chin Hae.

"Yes, I lost my job." Chin Hae answered.

Now, he knows he must be looking similar to a guy named Jimin. Perhaps, he will gain some benefit so he pretends to be him.

Jimin's friend provides him a haircut service. No hair salon shop will operate at this hour but his friend is the owner of the shop.

He also gave some money to Chin Hae to buy new clothes.

Why his friend is here on this empty street? He was jogging and he prefers to do it at this hour because fewer people will be on the street.

Should I say Chin Hae is lucky?

Third-person point of view.

"Then, his friend told me a lot of things about Park Jimin. So, I get to know about Y/n, his best friend."

Chin Hae and Jeong Tae are in a guest room. Chin Hae, the one who is sitting on the bed is shaking his legs.

He is not feeling anxious but arrogant. He got the watch as if he has the world.

"Tell me what you want. I would like to give it to you in exchange for the watch." Jeong Tae is crossing his arms while sitting on a chair that is not far away from him.

"I don't want anything but this watch." Chin Hae gave him a smirk.

"I don't know how did I get here but I remembered what I did before I came here." He stood up from his seat and walked back and forth.

"I thought I lost my memories but then, I get to know the truth." Stopped his step, he turned around to face him.

"Your desire of wanting this watch is telling me that you know the truth too."

Silence started as they are gazing at each other, trying to read their mind. The lips of Chin Hae curved. He is showing him a fake smile.

"You know the existence of another world but it seems like Y/n doesn't know about it. Should I tell her? Or you will cooperate with me?"