15.

Jeong Y/n.

His thumb doesn't have the plaster and also there is no scar on it. It is very weird. Does it heal that fast?

"Y/n?"

I looked at his confused eyes.

"Sorry." I let go of the glass as he takes it, still staring at me.

"Are you ok?" He asked.

"Yes, I'm fine." Perhaps, I have overthought it.

"I cooked some porridge for you, do you want to eat it?"

He drank the drinking water before he put it on the bedside table.

"Yes, sure." The bowl is now in his hand and I saw some unusual thing.

"Since when you start to hold your spoon with your left hand?" I asked curiously as he paused as if he is lost for words.

"Since today." He focuses on eating as I shrugged it off. His phone that is on the bedside table vibrated.

Both of us glanced at it before I take it to give it to him since I'm the nearest.

Her:
Wanna meet tonight?

The message is displaying on the screen and I saw it. He seems to notice my dejected expression.

"What's wrong?" He grabbed the phone, looked at it and stared at me.

"I can explain-" I cut him off.

"Who is her?" I looked into his eyes, trying to read his mind. He gulped and placed the bowl on the bedside table.

"A friend."

I nodded, waiting for him to tell me more but he stayed silent as if he has done something that is wrong.

"Don't think that I am cheating on you, Y/n." He ran his fingers through his hair.

"If you think it that way then let me ask you a question. Do you love me?"

"I am loving you, Jeong Tae." I told him the truth. I'm still staring at him as he continued.

"The fact that you are loving me is cheating."