6.

Kim Jeong Tae.

I'm placing the plates on the dining table. It is not difficult to cook. I usually will buy a sandwich before I go to my company.

Even when Y/n has prepared breakfast for me, I will still choose not to eat it. I'm not a bad person, it is just my habit.

She has stopped to prepare breakfast for me when she realised the new me.

No, I'm still the same. I'm still me.

"Jeong Tae?"

She is awake. I looked at her confusing eyes and I noticed a small smile formed on her lips.

That attractive smile.

Walking closer to me, she gave me a hug.

"Thank you for preparing breakfast for me, for us." She looked up at me and pecked my lips.

It is addictive but at the same time, it means nothing to me. Then, why did I prepare the breakfast?

I just feel bad, that's why.

"You are welcome." My cold tone seems to make her startled slightly.

I'm sorry, Y/n but it is something that you should get used to it. Be familiar with me, the real me.

I'm not him, I'm me but I'm him.

I have lost myself, did I?

"Let me bring you to work." My eyes are focusing on my food but I can feel she is shocked again.

Is it my problem? Probably yes.

"You didn't have to do that," She looked down.

"It is out of your way, that's why you didn't do that after you changed your job."

A hint of dejection, I saw it on her. I speak again after I sipped my chamomile tea.

"Let me do it from now on."

Flashback.

A few knocks on the door before my personal assistant walked closer to me.

"You are still here, didn't I tell you to leave first? It is 11:35 pm, Miss Kang."

She takes a seat across me as she stared into my eyes.

"I'm waiting for you, Mr Kim."

I know what kind of person she is but she is good at handling tasks so I didn't plan to dismiss her at the moment.

"I'm going back home." Ignoring her is the thing that I can do right now. I grabbed my bag and she held my hand.

"Let's go back home together."

I pulled my hand away from her, glaring at her.

"You need to know we don't have a home together, Miss Kang."