9.

Jeong Y/n.

The five days trip from Seoul to Japan with my university friends. We booked the flight tickets a month ago.

Here we are, reached at a mansion in Japan that we rented it.

At first, Jeong Tae refused to go with us but I managed to persuade him. I wasn't surprised when he said no.

The Jeong Tae that I know right now is different compared to before.

He behaves in a way as if he is another person. Sometimes, he is cold. Sometimes, he treated me like I'm his princess.

But still, he is the one that I love.

"I will take this room." Jimin announced it to us before he walked inside to his chosen room with his luggage.

We are still choosing the rooms that we want. There are a total of 6 rooms in this elegant mansion while we have a total of 5 people.

Jungkook will share a room with his girlfriend and Jimin will occupy one room.

Jeong Tae will share a room with me, right?

"I will use this room, alone." Jeong Tae emphasized the word alone.

The others are doing their own things so they probably didn't hear him but I did. I stay silent for a short moment before answering.

"Sure." I walked into the room beside his chosen room.

Jimin comes out from his chosen room which is beside mine. He looks at us who are doing our own things in our room.

"Y/n, let's go grocery shopping. We are going to have a barbecue party at night." Jimin stated.

I replied to him a sure because why not. When I looked at Jimin, his gaze is fixed somewhere and I heard his voice.

"I will go with her." Jeong Tae appeared in my sight while crossing his arms.

"I don't allow you two to be alone."