5.

Flashback.

In the hospital, crying sounds could be heard but there are also some family who were feeling relaxed because their family members have gone through it.

People who have to visit hospital would have two choices, stay alive or dead.

It is cruel but it is the reality.

A family has to experience the feeling of losing their loved one. The one who passed away because of a car accident is Y/n's mother.

Y/n was a 4 years old kid at that time. Her mother was on her way to work and tragedy chose to be with her.

They said human is not able to alter the fate but can we?

A man who was in his sixties is shedding tears silently and quietly in his room.

Her only daughter is gone, his world is collapsing.

He wishes he could have stopped her to go to work. He wishes he could have talked to her a bit longer before she left for work.

Perhaps, her ending will be different.

Full with regret, he wiped his tears with his hands. His blurry sight has changed as he can see clearer than before.

A watch on the table has caught his attention. The memory of it is replaying in his mind.

A few days ago, he went to his backyard to plant some fruit trees. Just when he was digging a small hole, he saw a watch that seems old but it feels like a new one.

Curiously, he picked it up and wiped it with his shirt. He stared at it for a few minutes before he decided to take it with him.

Back to reality, he takes the watch in his hand and gives his attention to it.

"If time can be reversed, I will make sure to tell her to stay with me a bit longer."

Covering his face with his hands, tears are starting to fall down once more. The surface of the watch contains his sadness, his regret.

The door of his room swung open as it caused him to wipe his tears as fast as he can.

"Dad, why are you crying?"

He lifts his head, eyes widening. That familiar voice, that familiar figure and that familiar face.

"My daughter?"