21.

Third-person point of view.

Hands in his pant pockets, a man in his twenties is waiting for Jeong Tae and Jimin who are having their lunch in a restaurant.

They seem to be rich so he wants to steal their property.

His life forced him to become a gangster. He born in a poor family and it caused him could not go to school like the others.

All he can do is envy them.

"Now let's go to a shopping mall. I need to buy a new phone." They just come out of the restaurant.

He approached them quietly.

"How about we buy it later? I plan to visit a bookshop. Let's go to the shopping mall after our dinner." Jeong Tae wrapped his arm around Jimin.

That man takes the opportunity to take the first thing in Jeong Tae's pocket.

It is a watch.

Turning his back at them, he proceeds on walking without looking back.

Passing through people, he walked into an alley and stopped his step to observe the watch.

"How much does it worth?" He murmured.

The watch brings back his memories.

He remembers a girl he met a few years ago. He was hungry at that time but he doesn't have money to buy food.

He just gazed at a fried chicken shop and waited outside. He was craving for it.

Perhaps, the workers will give him some leftovers food. With that, he will be satisfied and happy.

His hope doesn't happen but a lady brought him a box of fried chicken, a few bottles of drinking water and some convenience food.

Now, he remembered how she looks like. If time reverses, he will thank her for the food and drink.

He feels regret about it.

"Hope to meet you again, I will repay your kindness." With the soft smile on his lips, he starts to walk again.

He wants to go to a shop and sell it.

He walked through the alley as he meets the bright moon in the dark sky. He turned around to look at the alley before he glanced at the moon once more.

Isn't it was afternoon just now? How did it change so fast?

The street is empty as if he is the only one that is living here. He is familiar with this area since he has to run away from the police or his enemy often.

A noodle restaurant is replaced with a shoe shop. An apartment has turned into a company.

"Did I faint for a long time? That's why things changed? How?" He questioned himself who doesn't have an answer.

Someone grabbed his shoulder and pulled him to face that person. He thought it is Jeong Tae who realised his watch was gone and knew he was the thief.

"Park Jimin?"