11.

Flashback.

In a school library, their hands are on the same book caused the two owners of the hands to look at each other.

"Ladies first." The young guy spoke, giving her a small smile while pulled his hand back.

The young lady stared at him, admiring his good-looking and charming face.

She apologised to him later.

"I'm sorry, you are a handsome man." She is that straightforward.

The young guy keeping his smile and thanked her for the compliment before he praised her for her beauty as well.

It is not his first time to hear such comment so he doesn't feel shy anymore.

But, in front of this young lady, he feels his cheeks were becoming warmer and redder.

The young lady was blushing too. They were experiencing love at first sight.

"Since both of us feel interested in this book, why don't we read it together?" The young guy said.

She definitely will accept that idea and she did. The two students were sitting next to each other while reading the book.

Are they really focusing? Yes, they were paying attention to each other instead of the book.

As if the guy was a north pole and the lady was a south pole, they were attracted to each other.

The young guy cleared his throat before asking her a question.

"May I know your name?" He asked.

The young lady ruffled her hair before answering.

"I'm Jeong Ji Yong, what about you?" She asked curiously.

He showed his left hand, wanting to handshake with her.

"I'm Kim Taehyung. It is nice to meet you." They shook their hands with a smile.

Their gazes fixed on the book again but they were not reading it. The school bell rang, they should go back to their own classroom right now.

"Would you be here tomorrow?" Both of them stood up when Taehyung asked Ji Yong that question.

"Yes, I hope you will be here too, Taehyung." Ji Yong looked at him and smiling softly before he gave her his affectionate smile.

Their love story has started since that day.