29.

Jeong Y/n.

It has been 5 days since I moved out of that place. My university friend, Jungkook will visit me frequently.

He knew me and Jeong Tae broke up but he doesn't know the reason and the real identity of Jeong Tae.

Works helped me to distract myself to not think of him. But, when I'm alone, my mind will be full with him.

I have a lot of things to tell him but he is not here and never will be here again. So, I started to write it down in a book.

A diary for him.

Dear Jeong Tae,

How have you been? I hope you are taking care of yourself. I am missing you a lot. I'm wearing the couple ring you gave me on valentine day.

I think I will cry a lot tomorrow because it is your last day. Even when it is not, I have been crying a lot too. Don't forget that, we will always be together till the end.

I wish I can see you again. I want to hold your hand in mine and be in your warm hug. I want to listen to your voice, listen to your heartbeat that will make me calm.

You have gone through a lot. Tomorrow, you will be able to rest without pain. It is a happy ending. You live in my heart since the first day I met you. I will always love you.

I went to visit your parents today. They are doing well and in a healthy state. They said you visited them frequently and you will buy a lot of things for them especially tonic. You will also stay over and cooked with them. They are very happy.

I guess, they are talking about Taehyung. I'm sure you are glad that he is taking care of them well. I hope the miracle will show itself. We will meet again, right?

I want to apologise to you, my love. You are always here with me when I'm crying but I'm not there with you when you are suffering in pain.

I'm so sorry. Can I apologise to you in person? Can you tell me your thought on it face to face?

You are always in my mind and you filled up the empty space in my heart. You are my light in the darkness. You are perfect in my eyes. You make me feel like the luckiest person in the world. You show me what love truly mean.

You are my angel.

I love every little thing about you. I appreciate you, thank you for being mine. I love you for everything you are. I can't stop smiling around you, you make me so happy. I feel so safe with your arms around me. I am a better person when I'm with you. I love you more than you will ever know.

I'm always here for you, my love.

I can grab the falling leave but I can't hold the wind. Let's meet again in our next life and do what we couldn't in this life. I will make sure to hold you tighter.

I love you, Jeong Tae.