16.

Kim Jeong Tae.

The fact that you are loving me is cheating.

That sentence is lingering in my mind. Why did I say that? She doesn't know anything about it.

It is not her fault but I hurt her with my words again.

I glanced at her who is sitting across from me. We are eating the dinner that is prepared by Jungkook and his girlfriend.

She is eating without uttering a word. My eyes met with the one who sits beside her, Jimin. He is glaring at me.

I admit it is my fault.

"Let me tell you guys something that I saw last night." Jungkook's girlfriend has our attention.

"Last night, around 3 am, I walked downstairs to take some drinking water. While I'm walking on the stair, I saw Jeong Tae is in the kitchen."

"Then, I heard door closed sound behind me so I turned around. Jeong Tae went into his chosen room from Y/n's room."

"I looked back at the kitchen and the light was switched off so I could not see anyone there. Even though I'm scared but I still approached the kitchen and turned the light on."

She pointed at me before she continued.

"He was not there."

Now, their attentions are all on me. To be honest, I am shocked at her statement. She saw something that she should not.

"I was sleeping beside Y/n." I said.

"I think you have seen something such as ghost-" She cut me off with a shout.

"Let's change the subject." She requested. Jungkook is comforting her who is obviously feeling frightened.

I gave out a sigh of relief secretly. The secret shouldn't be known by others except me and him. We should be more careful.

It is our secret.

Flashback.

The man could not believe what he was seeing right now. Right in front of him, his daughter was still alive.

"Dad, why you are not eating? Are you not feeling well?" His daughter asked while looking at him worrying.

He shrugged it off and picked the chopstick as he started to eat. The time he spent with them, he realised something.

Another person that resembles him is existing in another world. The time didn't reverse but he was in the hidden world.