7.

Jeong Y/n.

I'm on my way to V company since Jeong Tae asked me to take some documents to him as he forgot to take it with him.

I only work a half-day today because I have finished my work and he knew it since I informed him.

Walking in the corridor, toward his office room. I stopped my steps in front of the door. I'm hesitating.

What if he was with a girl, doing something that they should not? The old him, I will trust him. The new him, I'm doubting him.

Old or new, it is still him. The one that I love, cherish and appreciate. My hand on the doorknob, turning it before pushing it.

Fortunately, the things that I'm worried about didn't happen. He glanced at me and back to his laptop.

"Have a seat, y/n." His hands are busying typing as I did what he said.

I placed the documents on the table, thinking about should I leave or stay.

"What do you think about this?" The laptop screen is now facing me. I saw a few of the watches with a different design.

"Do you think this is suitable for the couple? It will be launched on valentine day."

Right. Valentine day. I will be lying if I say I didn't expect he will surprise me with something like he used to.

"It is a simple and elegant design, I'm sure they will fall in love with it."

He is smiling slightly while he turned the laptop screen to face him.

"Do you want it? I can give it to you for free." He said.

"It is a pair of the watch. The other one, who should I give it to?" For sure, it will be him but he seems like he didn't plan to do that with me.

"You can give it to your friends." Look, I'm right about it. His gaze fixed on the screen again.

"I will do that, thank you for providing it to me for free. I will leave now."