Chapter 18

I miss multitasking 4 stories every 2 days :C.

P.S IF YOU'RE BLOND JUST IMAGINE A DIFFERENT BLOND FROM YOUR BLOND

Posted a new book "Random Shit I wrote cause I'm high af", its just random shit and only has 1 chapter

...

Silence

The only thing heard was the sound of chains hitting the cold floor. "Ah... Master was right... You were trying to summon her back" Her eyes were a light shade of red and her once h/c hair became a golden shade of blond.

"Wait a minute... Why are you here!" Lilith opened her palms before glaring at the woman in front of her.

Diluc could only stare in confusion as to why Y/n looked so strange.

"Lilith Morelia Villarreal, You shall now atone for your sins", Lilith stood up and screamed loudly. "No!!! This isn't how it was supposed to happen! Anesthesia should be here not you!" Lilith exclaimed as she tried to choke Y/n.

"Why are you here Arabella!" Lilith tightened her grip but the girl remained unfazed.

Lilith was punched away by Arabella who was inhabiting Y/n's body. She clasped jer hands together and light began to emit from Arabella. "May Celestia Guide you" Arabella mumbled and a large hollow white sword punctured Lilith's arm. This caused her to scream in agony as she began to roll around.

"Rise!"

The bones from all over the fortress began to stand up. The bones behind Dilux attacked him so he slashed it down.

Lilith turned to the sound of bones and saw the three.

"How long have you been here?!, Kill them!" Lilith screamed and sent half of her men towards Diluc.

Now even the dead bodies with flesh still on it started to move. "Necromancy..." Arabella paused, she turned to Lilith and attacked her. Lilith raised her hands up in defense.

As soon as Arabella was an inch away from Lilith, she froze.

Lilith smirked and began to laugh. "I-It finally worked!" Arabella began to struggle around with whatever was holding her down.

"You can't do much in a mortal body now can you?" Lilith became cocky and she began to kick Arabella. She kept doing so and she kept laughing maniacally.

"If it wasn't for you, Anesthesia and I could've been ruling the world by now" Lilith frowned at the blonde underneath her heels.

"Judgement!"

A large phoenix attacked Lilith and she was sent flying towards the wall.

"I will have order!"

A large meteor fell onto Lilith and she screamed. A large bone shard was stuck in her abdomen. She brought up her arm.

"Rise!" More bones began to move but it was all to nothing.

"Think you can run away?"

A large vortex of wind began to suck everything around them.

"Damn you all!".

Arabella still couldn't move but she could cast spells.

"Try running away" Arabella smirked and a beam of white light passed through Lilith's stomach.

And then nothing. Lilith became limp and Arabella could once again move. She turned to the three men who helped her.

"I must express my utmost gratitude" Arabella bowed before the three with a respectful smile.

"It's nothing" Venti smiled. "Except you".

Venti gasped and cried in the corner. "Arabella you're mean" He cried.

"You thought you got rid of me?" The three of them whipped their heads towards the smirking Lilith.

"How foolish you are... I Lilith Morelia Villarreal am presenting a contract with the herrscher of corruption!" Lilith screamed.

The four stated at Lilith in confusion. Arabella did not know of any archon of corruption much less a herrscher.

w̶̡͍̭̦̤͖͂͆́̈́̊̋͝h̸̢̧͔̪̀̓̃̐̽̈͠õ̵̗͓͖̱͓̝̒̂̉ ̵̥̈́̍̔̕͝d̷̥̠̀͑͂͐̑͌a̴̻̮̣͔̱͕͔͒̑̇r̵͖̣̙̀̃̈́͝e̷̡͉̼̖͉̍͜ ̶̺͚̭͔́̿̈́̾̀s̷͍̠͓̩͔̰̮̟̿͠u̵͎̺̣̬̒͗̓̃̑͝͠m̶̢̯͕̘̼̎̓̑̓̃̋͑m̶̼̎̊͑ǫ̵̪̩̺̻̼͚́̉̊͒͠͝n̴̳͚͍̖̤̓̓̿͊̾̀ ̸̯̘̻̟̙̺̟͙̑̔̅͝m̵̧͔͍̭̱̓͋̌ͅe̴̪̽͆̏͆̉?̷̪̠͓̮̱̗͊

Lilith flinched at the presence in front of her. She gulped and began to talk. "I summoned you my queen!, I will grant you my body as your vessel for destruction!" Lilith screamed before being forced to look down.

H̸̲͕̥͖͔̑ơ̶̡͖͈̇͌́͆̓͜w̴̭̎͑ ̷̙̕͝i̴͍̹̙͕̗͉͓̊ṅ̵̢̗̯̥͈̻̔͌̎̕͘ẗ̸͈̘̝̟͇͍͚́͌̍̾́̽ế̶̛̳̙̲̻͚̥̩͒͝r̸̡̛̮̮̣͈̈́̀̈̂͝e̶̝͚̰̭̅̎̒̕s̸̛̛̱̩̫̪̓̉̾̍t̴͙̫͒͐ị̶̟̆̆̓͐͊ñ̷̨̜̰͔͇̫̿̉̔̈̌̈́ģ̵̯̰̳̏͑͐

Lilith looked up to see the herrschers' sadistic grin. She felt scared and she soon regretted her decision.

Ĥ̴̬̝͂̓̑ͅǒ̶̞̩͜ẅ̴̦̹̫̣̼͎́̊̅̐̎e̴͍̼̪̒͛v̴̜͈͆̓͆̓ȅ̸̟͗͌̽̇͘͘ȓ̸̨̞̯̮̙͙́̈͛̉̚͠.̶̡̙͕͎̯͉̌́̐͋̏̅.̵̫͔̼̩͂͂̓̿̒̈̕͘.̴͔̭̰̤̆̿͆ ̶̛̣̼̹̹͈̦̲̆̀͝ͅT̶̨̲̟̻̣̭͂̌͌͑̈́̈́̽͝ͅḥ̸̢̧̬̃͗͊͊̽͘ͅe̵͕̖̩̳͎̫̣̔̽̇̒̂͌̋̑ ̵̹̩͑p̵̛͉̦̱̺͇̙̹̙͋̅̇ŗ̴͙͒̂i̶̧̳͐̀͝c̵̱̓͛̀̏͐e̷͇̩̻̲̝͔͎̩̐̍̐̾̚ ̴͓̀̐ỳ̴͍̃͗õ̴̭̲̱̦̑̐̆̒͆͝͝ụ̶̡̻̣͐̄̂̐͛̾̔ ̷̰̦̤̭̿̐͋p̴̛͉̻̤͕̥̬͚̑̉̄́̃́ă̴̲̘͈͚̇̓͗̀̓̌̈́ỳ̶̦͓̻̟̣̳̬̺̌̚͝͝ ̷̨̬͓͑̃̿̈̚̕ṣ̵͖̬̭̮̩̭̮̎̊̃̊́̒̕h̸͕̘̤̠͈͒̀̋͘͝͝ä̵͎̮́̑ļ̶̼̭̾̔̐̈́͂͘͜l̸̘̻̯̉̔̈́͂͘ ̶̧̻͙̠̲́b̴̯͇͕́̒͊̈̍̌͠e̵͓͖̹̒͂͊

Lilith awaits her response and the answer she got made her eyes widen.

Y̶̨͉͎̻͛̀̓͝o̶̢̳̞̭̰̦͖̻̝̙̤͈͐͛͛̈͐̔͝u̸̠̺̭̤̤̹̱̫̭͗͆r̸̦͕̲̰̗̣̆́ͅ ̸͎̱̐̚̕͘̕̕͠l̸͖̀̍̾̓͌ǐ̴̢͎̝̗̣̩̤̯̹̤̳̙̞̅͝ͅf̶̢̧͓̥͈̭͖̬̹̫̻͖̗̈́̓̂̔̃̂̊̋̉͊͘͜ͅė̶͕͉͒̿͌̿̈́͌͌̔͌̀̏̉̉̽͝

The herrscher entered Lilith's body.

Everyone stood on guard as Lilith's wounds healed.

"Now then... H̷͙̙̀̆͑̑͘o̸̡̼̯̜̙̻̜͎̠̻͐̋̔̇̂w̴̧͓̪̖̍̐͂̂͂́͊̽̆̽̾̽̄͜͜͝ ̵͙̯͖̩͙̗͎̹̝̠̈́̽̌́̌́̍͋̾̕͝͝ş̸̮̝̺͔̱̭̫̺̳̼̰͕̭̲̈́̀̍͑h̶̹̹̼͓͈͔͙̯̰̓͊́͘ͅo̶̡̧̺̗̩͇͚̰͉͗̊̊͐ư̶̪͕̤̞̞͈̜̬̫̹̙̅̈́̿̑̾̇͌͜͜l̷̨̧̦̤̣͈̭̳͓̻̥͓̘̃̍͒ͅd̸̨̩͉̣̠̹͎̩͕͙̗̗̉͗̍̅͛̊̓̆͒̐̔̀̈́͂͐͜͠ͅ ̵̻̩̘͂̐̌̈́̉̓̎̀̍̇͘̚͝Į̸̛̼̰̻̝͙̄̓̈̈́̃̌͒͂̈́͑̄͊͑͘ͅ ̸̡̺̪̪̎̀́̽̓́̏̾̅̊k̸̢͎͚̱͙͖̘͕̲̮͍͕̠͕̹̯͂́͂͛̏̌͋̀͗͘͝i̶̞̦͇̺̜̲͍̾̈̓̏͂̄̓̑̔͝l̸̯͔͕̲̺̈͂̇̔̔̂̈̇̕͜l̶̡͍̗̺͍̤̠̪̤̼͝ͅ ̸̡̢̧̜̟̥̜͎̗͈̮͉͎͍͗̀́͜y̶͓̪̋͗̍ơ̷̲͍͓̐͛̈̉͒̇u̸̻̭̣̤͖͖͎̯͇̙͍̖̩̿͂̾͒̾̓̎͑͋͒̚̕̚͜͝͝ͅ?̶̢̫̾̂̋̉̇͌͗̿̾̕͠"