Chapter 26

Bitches, its the smut you horny mf's asked for, and I won't even lie that this isn't the first time I wrote smut ༎ຶ‿༎ຶ. I am a sinful child.

-----

I stretched slightly while leaning on the wall. Sukuna was sipping his wine with his head slowly bobbing up in down in a sad attempt to stay awake.

"Go sleep you dumb bitch" I yawned while grabbing Sukuna's collar. "But I haven't met the woman of my dreams!!!".

"Too bad she doesn't exist" I bluntly stated while trying to drag him away from the bar.

"It seems you are having trouble with your brother" I heard a soft chuckle from behind. His breath was gently hitting my neck. I could definitely feel my cheeks flush.

"Diluc stop being so hot and help me"

He laughed and took Sukuna's arm. "Shall we leave?" He asked, Sukuna raised his drink. "Ow, dare ya... Tell meh hwat to thu" Sukuna muttered before suddenly becoming sober.

"D-Diluc my pal~~ uh... Have you banged my sister yet?" He asked in a hurry to get out of the situation.

Diluc's face flushed red and his grip loosened.

Sukuna smirked at me before whispering, "I think I accidentally flipped a switch, sorry" He said before bolting out the door before Diluc could regain his composure.

From the corner of my eye, I saw Sukuna being flown into the sky with Venti on the roof as if he was Sukuna's escape.

Or maybe he actually was.

I turned the blushing Diluc as he was looking down. "Uh... Just ignore that kid" I laughed.

Diluc's hand intertwined with mine and we walked out of the building. He kept dragging me along till we stopped by an alley.

I looked at Diluc nervously and tapped his shoulder. "Um... Are you okay?—" He suddenly help my cheek and kissed me deeply.

My knees buckled and his hand snaked around my waist and he held me up.

He pulled away and his breath was softly touching my face. His face was flushed red and his eyes were filled with... Lust?.

I immediately start panicking as I was totally not ready yet and well, we were out in the open.

"U-Uh, Diluc? This isn't what I'm thinking right?"

"Blame your brother" Diluc said loosening his clothes. I began to blush even more and I squeaked when his hand arrived at my ass.

I began to pant as he attacked my neck with kisses. "W-Wait, not out here!" I pushed him away abruptly.

He took my hand and began to lick it seductively. Damn you Sukuna!!!

[ Sukuna sneezed lightly and Venti smirked. "She just cursed at you" Venti said. "She definitely did" Sukuna replied laughing lightly fully knowing about what is going to happen to his poor sister tonight. ]

"It's not like someone would come here" Diluc said and he kissed my neck again.

I suppressed a moan by biting my lip harshly.

Diluc smirked at me before pushing me up the wall and kissing my neck repeatedly.

He kept nibbling until he kissed at a spot that was rather sensitive. My vision blurred as he looked at me before continuing his biting on that specific area.

"S-Stop, not here..." I closed my eyes shut and he stopped. I opened one of my eyes and felt myself get swept from my feat.

"O-Oh?" I looked at him and I swear I am the lukiest human alive.