Chapter 19

Two chapters in a day! Whooho! ಡ ͜ ʖ ಡ

.........................__________.........................

"Now then... H̷͙̙̀̆͑̑͘o̸̡̼̯̜̙̻̜͎̠̻͐̋̔̇̂w̴̧͓̪̖̍̐͂̂͂́͊̽̆̽̾̽̄͜͜͝ ̵͙̯͖̩͙̗͎̹̝̠̈́̽̌́̌́̍͋̾̕͝͝ş̸̮̝̺͔̱̭̫̺̳̼̰͕̭̲̈́̀̍͑h̶̹̹̼͓͈͔͙̯̰̓͊́͘ͅo̶̡̧̺̗̩͇͚̰͉͗̊̊͐ư̶̪͕̤̞̞͈̜̬̫̹̙̅̈́̿̑̾̇͌͜͜l̷̨̧̦̤̣͈̭̳͓̻̥͓̘̃̍͒ͅd̸̨̩͉̣̠̹͎̩͕͙̗̗̉͗̍̅͛̊̓̆͒̐̔̀̈́͂͐͜͠ͅ ̵̻̩̘͂̐̌̈́̉̓̎̀̍̇͘̚͝Į̸̛̼̰̻̝͙̄̓̈̈́̃̌͒͂̈́͑̄͊͑͘ͅ ̸̡̺̪̪̎̀́̽̓́̏̾̅̊k̸̢͎͚̱͙͖̘͕̲̮͍͕̠͕̹̯͂́͂͛̏̌͋̀͗͘͝i̶̞̦͇̺̜̲͍̾̈̓̏͂̄̓̑̔͝l̸̯͔͕̲̺̈͂̇̔̔̂̈̇̕͜l̶̡͍̗̺͍̤̠̪̤̼͝ͅ ̸̡̢̧̜̟̥̜͎̗͈̮͉͎͍͗̀́͜y̶͓̪̋͗̍ơ̷̲͍͓̐͛̈̉͒̇u̸̻̭̣̤͖͖͎̯͇̙͍̖̩̿͂̾͒̾̓̎͑͋͒̚̕̚͜͝͝ͅ?̶̢̫̾̂̋̉̇͌͗̿̾̕͠"

Arabella stared in fear upon the being in front of her. Her empty purple eyes stared at them as a sadistic grin fell on her lips. As she raised her pale white arm, portals began to appear all over the dungeon room. White beings began to fall out of the said portal and with a loud crash, it cracked the concrete floor.

"Die!" The herrscher exclaimed with a large grin. The whole building began to shake as many more beings kept flowing out.

Venti got ready to use his Gnosis and turned to Zhongli... Who unfortunately gave his Gnosis away. Zhongli looks away from Venti's "I pity you" gaze.

Arabella jumped up and kicked the white entities head but she was punched away. Diluc threw his greatsword and it was flung back towards him, he barely dodged the attack and was grazed on his cheek.

The herrscher began to float upwards. Dark miasma appeared from the cracks in the floor. Venti began to cough harshly the moment he breathed it in. "No one breathe!" Zhongli covered his and Venti's nose.

The herrscher began to laugh maniacally. "So that was your name... You remind me of someone... No matter" She raised her hands and the portals closed.

Arabella rushed towards the herrscher. "Fight those entities and don't let them out!—" The herrscher kicked Arabella harshly. "You actually thought I only summoned them here?... Humanity deserves to die you know~".

Arabella's eyes widened. Zhongli ran outside to see flames erupting from far away. Explosions and screams.

"Venti! Zhongli! Go back and stop them!" The two ran away in a hurry.

"What could two weak children do?"

Arabella smirked and didn't answer the herrscher. Instead, she raised her middle finger. The herrscher fumed in anger.

"Oh you think that's clever?" Arabella jumped towards the herrscher and they fought it out with Arabella always in the wall.

Diluc raised his greatsword and slashed downwards. He clicked his tongue before covering his sword in flames.

He raised it again and hit it hard. Diluc's eyes brightened as he made a crack, but it quickly healed it back up.

The loud crash made Arabella turn to see Diluc smashed into a wall and one entity kept hitting him. "Diluc!" She screamed. The herrscher kicked her away.

"How cute... That you think you can beat me" Her body began to change. Arabella could only stare in horror as the woman before her became this menacing fox. Her sharp fangs dripped with saliva.

The herrscher bit into Arabella, and in return Arabella screamed in pain. Fangs were inside of her and was puncturing a bunch of her organs, some were already destroyed completely.

She coughed up blood and began to lose consciousness. This was it, using the last of her power Arabella created a large hollow white greatsword. She held it in her hands and she screamed.

The greatsword cuts through one of the fangs freeing her from the herrschers mouth.

Diluc's eyes widened as Arabella's hair became h/c. And he was harshly reminded that Arabella was only borrowing Y/n's body.

He kicked the piece of shit in front of him and lunged towards the herrscher who was about to take Y/n as her meal.

The herrscher jumped back and she stared at Diluc standing in front of her meal. She laughed loudly "How can you protect that girl when you're full of wounds?" She wheezed.

Diluc was taken aback, she looked like she had her guard down while she was laughing but she was letting out an annoyed aura.

He gulped and turned to Y/n's body. He flinched when he saw her body become pale. Diluc shook her in a sad attempt to wake her up.

"No... No, no, no, no..." His eyes began to water, he lets go of his claymore and tried to wake Y/n up.

"Venti was the reason she died"

Diluc's head snapped towards the smirking herrscher who was only inches away from his face. She was in her human form and her hollow purple eyes stared into her soul.

"W-What do you mean?" He asked.

The herrscher laughed loudly. "Oh deary me!, You didn't know Venti summoned her here?" Diluc flinched, he knew but he never thought of it as important.

"If only he didn't bring her here, she wouldn't have died!, She would be talking with her brother and having fun in her world"

Diluc covered his ears. "Venti killed her" She repeats.

"Don't you want that sweet, sweet revenge?"

"No, The bard could never get Y/n, they are like siblings!" Diluc exclaims as he slowly curled into a ball.

"K̸̢͓̠͑ȉ̶̲̾l̷͕̺͍͊͐̄l̴̺̥̎͗ ̶̰̽̈H̶̹̐̔i̷̦̞̩̿̈́͘m̷̞̝̎͝"

His eyes turned hollow and emotionless. He was still crying though.

He stood up, the herrscher grinned widely.

"I'll kill him" His eyes reflected only anger and hatred. The herrscher smiled and clapped her hands.

"I wonder how this will play out~"