Prologue

✧—I was Isekai'd?—✧

"His eyes seemingly stared into the distance"I smiled widely. "Diluc you beautiful bastard!"I shrieked while wheezing my way out of existance.

"Y/n shut up!!!!"I wheezed even more. I finally stopped laughing and fell on my bed.

"I wish I were in Genshin!"I screamed while feeling defeated.

Then I heard a lyre. This made me look around, but I saw nothing. I scratched my cheek thinking it was just me being paranoid.

I slept.

...

I think I'm going crazy, I just heard the lyre again when I was eating in the cafeteria. This lyre reminded me of a certain green gremlin I could never get ever again. I bumped my head onto the table. "That little green gremlin is stressing me out".

"Y/n, dont you have Diluc though?". I glared at her. "You're the one who has Diluc and 10 other characters while I'm the one with just 8 characters and still don't have a 5-star—".

She covered my mouth. I was about to ask her why she did that but she was smirking. I knew what that meant.

I smirked back at her and pushed her hand away to load up Genshin.

When my screen finally loaded something popped up.

———————————————————
              Would you like to enter?

                   Yes                        No

————————————————————

I raised my brow but clicked Yes thinking it was just asking if I wanted to enter the game.

I heard it again. That lyre.

I looked around frantically. "Y/n you good?".

I slowly nodded.

School ended and I entered my room. I opened my phone and tried to enter Genshin but it just kept crashing.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!"I screamed while trying not to throw my phone across the room.

When I clicked on the app again. My phone flashed white making me cover my eyes.

I felt wind brushing against me. I looked up and saw the world before me.

"THIS ISN'T RIGHT!".