Chapter 3

"Y/n".

I tossed around on the bed trying to stop it.

"Y/n!".

"Y/N!".

My body immediately sat upwards and I felt my forehead hit someone else's forehead. I looked up and saw Venti.

"Venti come here". He went nearer to me and I hit his forehead with mine again and he fell. I stood up and walked over him.

The door opened and I saw Kaeya and Diluc. "I think he's loosing too much blood"Kaeya laughed.

I stopped stepping on Venti's face and turned to them before seeing Paimon and Lumine behind them. "IT WAS PAIMON'S IDEA!".

Diluc sighed as Lumine took Paimon into custody. Kaeya was laughing his ass off as Venti was crying in the corner.

"All those things set aside, we have somehing to do... All of us"Diluc sighed.

"Oh right! I forgot about that"Kaeya was still wheezing his way back to earth while Paimon was screeching at Lumine who remained unfazed.

"So we each need to take on a commission sent by the guild, Kaeya and the bard are each going on a separate mission, the traveler and Paimon are going on a mission to Liyue, and lastly I will take care of some duties of mine"Diluc explained.

Everyone nodded before realizing something. "Uh... What am I supposed to do?". Everyone stared at me while Venti smirked. "She can come with me!-".

"How about you come with me?"Diluc stopped. Both Venti and Diluc looked at each other. Venti on the other hand was smirking while Diluc looked like he was about to kill someone.

Venti shrugged. As Diluc excused himself while covering his face with his hand.

"Thats a first"Kaeya laughed. "Huh?".

"Wow, I never knew you had THAT kind of ability Y/n...". Venti was smirking along with Kaeya.

"Huh?".

"Ehhe"They chuckled.

"SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT'S GOING ON".

...

"Are you set?"Diluc asked. I raised the bow Venti had given me earlier. "Yep!".

"Do you even know how to use that thing?". I saluted with a small smile"Nope!".

Diluc went pale and sighed"This is going to be a long day...".

...

As me and Diluc walked to Stormbearer point we saw a small child being chased around by Hilichurls.

I smiled brightly and aimed my bow and arrow at one hilichurl while Diluc sighed"You wont be able to hit it"He said before pulling out his huge ass sword.

"Isn't that heavy?". "Not really".

I charged my bow and smiled at Venti's dumb ass actually doing something right.

The tip of the arrows had a bit of anemo power on them. I could faintly hear Venti saying"Ehhe".

I shot it and it went over the hilichurls head. Diluc kicked the hilichurl I was trying to hit and looked at me with a blank stare.

I blushed and glared at the man. "I-It was my first time!"I screamed in embarrassment.

Diluc sighed again and looked at the small girl holding his jacket. "Where are her parents?".

"Hey kid"The little girl looked up. "Where are your parents?"Diluc's face looked as if he didn't really care at all. "I-I... The mask people took them..."She started to cry.

I panicked and motioned for Diluc to stop her from crying. Diluc then glared at me also panicking.

We froze and realized... We were both bad with kids...

Me and Diluc looked at the crying child. "What do we do?".

"Hell if I know"He was so breaking character. "I know!"I pulled out my bow and tried to give it to her when Diluc pulled me back. "Do you even know kids?! They smack anything with anything!".

"THEN WHAT ARE WE SUPPOSED TO DO?!". "WE GET BACK HER PARENTS!".

"BUT SHE'S CRYING!- AH!"I screamed when the child cried more. "What do we do?!!!".

...

After a few minutes of bickering we decided to get back her parents and bring them back together. Me and Diluc looked at the time and sighed.

"Im going to have to go overtime today..."He sighed. I laughed and looked at the path we were following. "How much longer?".

"How the hell should I know?"He mumbled. "Well because you're the one who's been guiding us- wait are we lost?".

Diluc glared at me"We're not lost dumbass"He then pointed at a domain.

I pointed to him and to myself before pointing at the domain.

"Yes, you will be coming with me".

I pointed at myself and the domain before crossing my arms to form an X.

"Just come on"He pulled my arm as I tried to fight back. "You better keep my dumb ass safe Diluc".

He smirked.

"I will"

(I can't with you guys, to those who commented on "I Will" please go bathe in holy water and pray to the grass gods.)