Chapter 5.2

This is where were supposed to meet Jean right?.

Venti looked at me with a small smile"Dont worry!"He said. I took him by the hair and pulled him towards me with a pissed off look.

"How the fuck should I not worry when the person telling me to NOT be worried is the person who is MAKING me worry in the first place!"I screamed.

Venti shrieked. "Im sorry!!!"He cried dramatically. This asshole.

Me and Venti entered the tavern and saw Diluc, Jean and Lumine waiting for us. "What are we supposed to talk about again?".

The four of them started talking shit I already know. Venti noticed this and sighed. "Just enjoy this life"I looked at Diluc. "We have a hot dude with us, how can I not enjoy it?"I smirked at the bard.

Venti chuckled before proceeding to talk to everyone. Venti turned to me all of a sudden. "I think she knows a clue to where it is"He smirked. I glared at the bard.

How am I supposed to explain?.

I coughed lightly"Uh... Well follow me".

We walked towards a small cave entrance. This was where we could use Diluc as a trial.

I sti remember it as the first time I got to use a 5*—.

"The lyre should be in here"I pointed.

"Diluc, Lumine and Jean should go, me and Y/n will probably be dead weights"Venti laughed. I smiled and gave them a thumbs up. Before turning it upside down. I mouthed to Lumine "Kill em".

Lumine smiled and nodded.

A few minutes later we heard screams and a few things crashing inside. Then silence.

"HEL—".

Back to silence.

Venti turned to me with a blank face. I turned to him and smirked.

"Ehhe".

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN—".

...

The three of them left the cave and we all went back to the tavern.

...

"So this is the holy lyre of hymmel..."Jean mumbled.

Venti took the lyre. "The lyre has lost its power over the years..."He mumbled.

"So we just worked our asses off to get something useless?!"Paimon screamed and Lumine sighed.

"Y/n"Venti took my hand and made me hold the Lyre. "You hold onto this while I explain"He smiled.

.   .   .

Eh?

Venti finished explaining and I gave the lyre to Lumine.

She started to add the purified tears of Dvalin into the lyre.

As expected the lyre started to regain its power.

"Four more!"Venti smiled.

...

A few hours later all of us met at dawn winery.

"That should be enough".

"To starsnatch cliff we go!!!!"I screamed happily. Venti chuckled and nodded.

...

When we got there Venti started to play a tune. It was so soft and calming. Its the first time I saw his dude ever act like a proper archon.

Then Dvalin appeared. He seemed to calm down, but I shall not let him hurt Venti!.

The moment when the abyss mage walked out. Dvalin tried to claw Venti.

"Venti!"I screamed and lunged at him. We rolled on the floor and I was on top of him( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Author loves yall).

Dvalin roared in anger as Diluc and Jean stood infront of us to protect us.

Dvalin left and the two of them turned to us. "Are you ok?"Diluc asked us.

I nodded and hit Venti. "I know you're faking it"Venti pouts and sat up. He looked at the broken lyre. "I guess it really is useless now"He laughed before hissing.

He clutched his left shoulder. "Before you could reach me Dvalin already hit my arm, so dont feel guilty ok?"He smiled while patting my head. "Shut up you useless ass god"I growled.

Venti chuckled and stood up. "But really are you good?".

"Yep, as an archon I heal faster than others"He smiled. "You son of a bitch"I laughed.

Diluc sighed in relief. "What now?".

"We need to save Dvalin".

"Stormterror lair?"I asked.

"Yes".