2.

"Excuse me, I'm looking for books on cubism and graffiti art," a familiar voice said while tapping on my shoulder

"Excuse me, I'm looking for books on cubism and graffiti art," a familiar voice said while tapping on my shoulder. I slowly turned around and locked eyes with the boy from school. Pretty Eyes.

I mentally rolled my eyes. "Follow me," I replied dryly while heading towards the aisle with the books. Well he must be the artsy type.

"Here," I said handing him the books. Then we walked towards the register.

"You're that girl from first period," he said. I just looked at him and played dumb.

"I don't know what you're talking about."

He looked confused. "You don't remember? I talked to you and then you rolled your eyes and left," he said while leaning on the counter.

"Oh... I remember now," I said with an irritated look on my face and handed him his bag.

"Yeah, so I'll see you tomorrow," he said. "I'm Caymen by the way."

I really didn't want to tell him my name. "That's nice." After that he left. I hope he doesn't talk to me in school.

Then Daniela made her way towards me. She had a slight grin on her face. I already know she's going to ask me what Pretty Eyes was talking about.

"What did he say?" She asked. I don't understand why she wants to know.

"He just remembered me from school." She probably thought we were flirting. I don't have time for boys and I don't trust them.

"That boy is too fine!" She said. Daniela is so boy crazy.

🌻🌻🌻