8.

"This is just a draft of what I've got so far

"This is just a draft of what I've got so far." Pretty Eyes said while all of us were sitting on the floor in the store. He's really talented. I'm excited for the final.

"That looks so cool Cayman." Daniela said she was very close to Cayman. A little too close. I wonder if he likes it.

"It will probably take me a day to draw everything on the big paper and then all three of us can paint." Cayman said.

"I just love to paint." Daniela said in a flirtatious tone. I mentally rolled my eyes. She can't even paint her nails.

We worked on the project for about an hour. I'm in charge of the research. Daniela was no help at all. She was all up on Cayman while he drew. She was basically on his lap.

"I think that's enough for today." I said. I was beginning to become slightly annoyed. Daniela wasn't helping.

"Yeah, I'll see you two tomorrow." Cayman said. Then Daniela gave him a hug. I can't deal with this girl. I'm so upset that she barely helped. That's not like Daniela, she's usually in charge.

"Bye Zoey" Cayman said and flashed a small smile. There's no way he's the same kids from freshman year.

"That boy is too fine!" Daniela shouted once Cayman was out of the door. I rolled my eyes at her. I don't even want to talk to her right now. She was so busy gawking at Cayman, that she forgot to help.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Daniela asked. "Are you jealous?"

"Nobody is thinking about that boy." I semi-lied.

"Would you be mad if I say I like him?"

Is this girl serious? She was just talking about her internet boyfriend and me dating Pretty Eyes. I just don't understand sometimes.

"I say go for it. He seems like your type." I told her.

🌻🌻🌻