9.

I want to fight Daniela

I want to fight Daniela. For the past week she's done nothing for our project. She comes late everyday and all she cares about is her appearance. I'm so annoyed. This isn't like her at all. Usually we work super well together. I blame Cayman. He's distracting Daniela with all his fineness. I'm definitely going to talk to her.

"Hey Zo." Speaking of the devil. Here she comes.

"Hey." I replied. I have no idea how to tell her how I feel. I don't usually do this.

"I'm so sorry I haven't been helping out with the project. I promise I'm going to get myself together."

"Well that was easy. "How'd you know I was going to talk about the project?"

"You're my best friend. I know you," she said. " and Cayman can't take a hint. It's clear he likes you."

I know for a fact he doesn't like me. He is always around girls who are who are way prettier than me and who are more interesting than me. He seems like a decent person though.

"Whatever Daniela. There he is over there entertaining a bunch of girls. He isn't thinking about me"

"Girl please. Those are just some basic cheerleaders. They're probably talking about the game tomorrow night. Are you going to come see me cheer?"

"Of course I am. Elijah is so excited."

"Eww!" We both laughed and headed to class. That's why me and Daniela work so well. We can disagree, talk it out, and then be fine.

🌻🌻🌻