15.

Me- hey wanna hang out today?

Daniela💁🏾💅🏾- what's going on?
Daniela💁🏾💅🏾- are you alright?
Daniela💁🏾💅🏾- you never leave the house

Me- 😂I want to go to the arcade
Daniela💁🏾💅🏾- say no more. I'm on the way

I knew she wasn't going to turn down the arcade. She suspects nothing. I need to find my laser tag pants.

I started to go through my closet and then Elijah barged in the room.

"Where are you going? Are those your laser tag pants? Can I come?" Elijah questioned.

"Maybe next time. Daniela is going on a blind date."

"With who? I'm her husband. She's cheating on me and you're allowing it. What kind of sister are you."

I rolled my eyes at his remarks. He's so dramatic.

"Little boy, Daniela doesn't like you in that way. We're meeting Cayman and his friend Keith."

"Keith! He's so handsome. Zoey, how could you?" Elijah said while wiping away fake tears.

"Get out of my room and take those tears with you." I pushed him out and began getting dressed.

🌻🌻🌻

We arrived at the arcade and were waiting in line for laser tag.

"I still can't believe you actually wanted to leave the house today." Daniela chuckled.

"My trigger finger was itching." I said and we both started laughing. I saw Keith and Cayman walk in and got excited. Operation Keiela is a go.

"Is that Cayman? We should tell them to come over." I said in my best surprised voice. I waved them over and Daniela grabbed my arm.

"What are you doing? Keith is with him and I have on my laser tag pants. Not my sexy pants." She said.

Before I could respond Cayman was standing next to me.

"Hey Zoey. Hey Daniela," he said, "this is my friend Keith. He's on the basketball team too."

"Oh we know who he is." Daniela said.

"I know you too. You're a cheerleader." Keith said.

"I am. Do you guys want to join us in some laser tag?" Daniela asked.

"Only if you're ready to lose." Keith replied.

He is cute. The two of them walked ahead of me and Cayman. I think Cupid just shot an arrow and it hit Daniela's big butt.

"Operation Keiela seems to be working." Cayman said. He's right. We gave each other a high five and then walked into the laser tag room.

🌻🌻🌻

We had fun playing laser tag and now we're eating at some burger place. Keith and Daniela look so cute together. They were ignoring us.

"Hey Can you help me uh water my dog?" What did I just say? The words spilled out. Now I sound dumb.

"Uh okay." He said in a confused tone. We left the table and I don't think the love birds noticed. I'm losing my best friend to a boy. Well this backfired.

"Water your dog?" He questioned.

"Don't judge me. I was trying to make up an excuse to leave the table. I'm not a good liar." He started to laugh.

"Look at our friend's together. Keith has been talking about Daniela since she joins the cheer squad." Cayman told me.

"Well Daniela noticed Keith like two days ago. I'm surprised he's been able to keep her attention. They didn't even notice that we left the table."

"Maybe we should go back and see what they're talking about." He said.

We went back to the table and Keith had his arm around Daniela's shoulder. They're flirting in front of us. Ewww!