𝖥𝖺𝗍 𝖯𝖺𝗂𝗆𝗈𝗇

( the Liyue version of this book is now published for the ones who are interested <3 )

"( Y/N ), long time no see!"

Paimon exclaimed as she, Aether and the child were walking down the snowy path of dragonspine, even though ( Y/N ) wasn't walking and was instead still placed on the blondes back.

Aether and Paimon were on a lot adventures these past weeks so they hadn't much time to visit the kid in Mondstadt, especially as the traveler just came back from Liyue, what was a little further away.

"You wouldn't BELIVE what happened in Liyue!"

The emergency food said, excited as she then told about what happened back at the harbor, the story about Rex lapis and his death — what turned out to not be the real god and just a trap and then about the Fatui, the Jade Chamber and the god that they had to fight in the end.

The child on Aether's back listened to whatever the pixie said with a wide grin, also wanting to experience that much. Even though they didn't understood every single thing that Paimon had said, it still sounded very exciting for the kid.

After a while, the three of them had finally left Dragonspine and the snowy fields turned into green ones again, flowers of every kind dancing in the slight wind and butterfly's floating around as the sun shone bright at the blue sky.

"Oh, Aether can we please take a break?? Pleaseeee, Paimon is hungry!"

The pixie exclaimed as they were near the big tree at windrise where the traveler and his companion had found ( Y/N ) a few weeks ago, Aether letting out a slight sigh.

"Let's do that. But Paimon, you really need to eat less"

"Wha-?! Did you say Paimon is fat?!"

"...That's not what I meant..."

The emergency food pouted, crossing her arms as she looked away, the Traveler sweat-dropping as he just went over to the tree with ( Y/N ), letting Paimon behind who came after them shortly, her will of eating being more dominant as the one to be mad at Aether.

They sat down in front of the tree stump as the traveler took out something that was wrapped in beige cloth. He unwrapped it as a few white triangle-formed rice balls were seen.

"Here, we got that in Liyue. It's called Onigiri"

( A/N ok I know that onigiri are rather Japanese food and not Chinese but we just ignore that in here )

Paimon was the first to grab one of them with sparkles in her eyes as she watched the rice ball in her hands, beginning to eat immediately as she almost put the whole onigiri at once in her mouth.
The child that was now sitting besides Aether also took one, looking at it a bit suspicious as they didn't saw or ate any dish with rice before.

That was until a grin was plastered on their face again as they also began to eat, chewing the rice as they seemed to really like it. The blonde traveler also took one of them as he leaned back against the wood, enjoying the sight as his blond strands danced in the warm breeze.

After a while, ( Y/N ) had finished their onigiri and yawned as they crawled near Aether, laying their head on one of his legs as the kid was quick to fall asleep.

The traveler slightly chuckled, stroking through the ( H/C ) hair of the child as he continued to just watch the scene, the sun still up at the sky but clearly about to set soon as Paimon already ate all of the food that they had brought, again.

They just sat there in silence till they would have to go back to Mondstadt again before the sun would go down completely.

——————————————————————————

A/N

Hey heyy,

Like already mentioned above, the liyue version of this book is now published. So just for the ones who weren't really sure of it, this book will not contain any Liyue characters like Zhongli, Childe etc. ( ok I know that Childe isn't from Liyue but he is there in the quest so, yeah ) and only the ones of Mondstadt. That's why I made the second book.

And honestly, I can't wait for Inazuma to come out in the game because if there are a lot characters, there is surely going to be a Inazuma version of this book as well ψ(`∇')ψ

But let's see, let's see.

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter and had / have a good day!

~ Author-Chan