𝖠 𝗌𝗐𝖺𝗀𝗀𝗒 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾𝗌𝗍𝗒𝗅𝖾

A huge snow storm was raged around all of Mondstadt, devouring everything in an at least 2 meters thick snow field and covering the roofs of all buildings in the city. Nobody was outside
anymore — not that it was even possible by now, as most of the citizen were sitting on their couch with a hot chocolate or some coffee. ( ᶤ ᶰᵉᵉᵈ ˢᵒᵐᵉ ᶜᵒᶠᶠᵉᵉ ʳᶰ ᵃˢ ʷᵉˡˡ ᵇᵘᵗ ᵗʰᵉᶰ ᶤ'ᵐ ᶰᵒᵗ ᵃᵇˡᵉ ᵗᵒ ˢˡᵉᵉᵖ ˡᵃᵗᵉʳ... ᵃᶰᵈ ᶤ ᵃˡʳᵉᵃᵈʸ ʰᵃᵈ ³ ᶜᵘᵖˢ ᵗᵒᵈᵃʸ, ᵘᵖˢᶤᶤᶤ )

And then there were the 11 people captured in the cathedral as it was honestly getting a bit cold inside.

"Well, at least we have some emergency food" Noelle exclaimed as everyone was now well aware of the fact that they were probably spending the night over at the cathedral. "Huh? Paimon is here?" Kaeya asked as he looked around and searched for the pixie while the female shook her head. "I'm meant the pizzas that Diona brought earlier" she said, pointing at the boxes with the food as this dragged the attention from everyone towards it and ( Y/N ) who was sitting right besides, looking a bit confused at the sudden stares till they noticed and quickly his the boxes behind them, full of hope that nobody would take some of their food.

"Now... what do we do?" Amber asked as she looked around the cathedral while thinking of a way to make it as comfortable for the night as possible.
"Oh, it should be warmer down in the archive. We should probably go there" Barbara suggested as everyone agreed with it, not wanting to stay up there just to wait for it to get even colder. Surprisingly, as they entered the archive, it indeed was much warmer, allowing everyone to take off their thick coast.

It was a big room that was usually guarded by multiple knights of favonius but these days there wouldn't be much around anyways, and the storm just had to come at the time of the change of guards but as the former left who stayed over the night before, the new once weren't coming because the snow storm picked up that quickly.

"Oh, I remembered still having some ingredients for some spicy stew!" Barbara exclaimed as she had little ( Y/N ) on her arm who wasn't moving and inch, their eyes seemed death and and it looked like they had given up any hope in life — all because their precious pizza was taken from them. It was a great loss in history and the kid wasn't sure if they would ever recover from this traumatic experience.

However, at the mention of spicy stew, they lit up again, jolting up from the females arms what almost caused them to fall to the ground but luckily, Barbara could still hold them and they made eye contact while ( Y/N )'s eyes seemed to sparkle.

"Hehe, me and ( Y/N ) are going and make some food then! You could look for things that we can use as blankets for the night in the meantime" Barbara said as everyone nodded and the kid and female made their way up the stairs again and towards the rather small kitchen inside the cathedral. It didn't took long for the blonde to gather all the ingredients and started to chop the vegetables.

"Hm... ( Y/N ) could you lend me a bit fire?" She asked as Barbara needed to roast the meat. They had cocked the dish a few times before, so the blonde knew how this would go as she grabbed her fire-proof goggles that were similar with the ones that Bennett had, and hid behind the kitchen isle and just peeked above it, looking at the child that happily walked over towards the pot and raised their arms in the air just a second before a huge explosion erupted in front of them, illuminating the kids silhouette as Barbara quickly dodged the fire and the kitchen Utensils that were thrown at all directions due to the shock wave of the explosion.

"That should be enough I think" The female said as she stood up properly again and went over to the kid that let out an evil laugh while their arms were still raised. Their face was full of black smoke and their hair was blown back as Barbara quickly grabbed a tissue that wasn't destroyed and wiped the smoke from the kid's skin.

Most of the things in the cathedral were replaced with fire-proof ones after ( Y/N ) got adopted there and it wasn't like it was a waste of money. They would have burned down almost every corner of the church even after their first five days there if everything would have stayed the way it was, so lucky to that, the things in the kitchen that weren't blown away, were all unharmed.

Barbara continued to cook the dish while ( Y/N ) just watched till after some time, it was finally finished and they had a huge pot of spicy stew ready for consumption as the two of them finally made their way down to the others again.

"Hey! Have you found anything necessary?" Barbara asked as she just came into the room with the big pot while ( Y/N ) hurried behind with a lot of bowls and spoons. Albedo was the one to answer the females question as he nodded and pointed at some sheets laid on the ground. "We found them in a few old boxes here. There are actually quite a few interesting things stored down here" he said while looking at some other boxes at the sides that had multiple small things hid in it — most of them useful for alchemy stuff what explained Albedo's interest in them.

"Oh yeah, we have a lot stuff down there that we simply don't need anymore. The only thing that's really important is the holy lyre. Other than that, feel free to take some things that would help you at your work!" Barbara exclaimed as Rosaria slightly facepalmed at the fact that the female just gave things from the archive away that she thought weren't needed by anyone here.

"Well well, now that we have enough food and something comfy for the night, there is just one very important thing that we need..." Kaeya said, clapping his hands once as he had a huge grin on his face. Diluc looked at his brother with an expressionless face as he spoke up before Kaeya even had the chance to do so again. "No Kaeya, we do not need alcohol"

 "No Kaeya, we do not need alcohol"

——————————————————————————

A/N

Hello hello 🙋‍♀️

I planned to write this chapter way longer but since I didn't wanted you to wait for it that incredible long, I decided to split it in two chapters. So I hope you enjoyed and had / have a great day!

*here I bless you with some Xiao art Bc I love all of you*

Hope you like this as well 🙇‍♀️ everything for my dear readers

Well then, see you later alligator 🏃‍♀️💨 ᶰᶤᵘᵐ

~ Author