The Tourist Town

Near the Kaimain Americana Resort there is a town called Ruin. It is a historical town filled with monuments and is best known for The ancient city of Ruin. Today the Hashira along with Misumi, have decided to pay the town a visit per the request of the master.

"Kana-nee-san! Look at that!" Misumi said as she pointed to the ocean.

"It is very pretty isn't it Mi-chan." Kana said with a smile. "Come look Kanroji!" Kana yelled. Mitsuri trotted over from where she was standing, which was with Sanemi and Obanai.

"Wow Kana! It's so pretty!" Mitsuri said.

"Misumi! Look what I got!" Kyojuro yelled. He was holding a mask of sorts, walking over with Tengen. Misumi ran over to him and took the mask.

"It's so pretty Rengoku-San." She said.

"Well I'm glad you like it because it's for you!" He said enthusiastically. Kana snickered, those two were practically joint at the hip by now. It was adorable.

"Come on then! Put it on!" Kana said.

Misumi put on the wood carved mask. The green highlights matched her eyes perfectly. She was an absolute cutie.

"Oh my god Sumi-kun! You look so cute!" Kanroji yelled.

Misumi blushed red and said thank you.

"And for Kana, a matching red one." Kyojuro said sheepishly. He handed her the mask and gave her a pat on the head. Kana smiled and thanked him, she put it on and moved to show Misumi.

"Look Mi-Chan! I got one too." Kana said proudly.

"Yay! Me and nee-san match!" Misumi said loudly.

Kana was having a hard time with what to do with her. She promised Misumi she'd train her but everyday she became more hesitant. Misumi was a bright girl who deserved to live a happy life. To be a demon slayer would take away that chance. In the end the choice was Misumi's though. Yet she was still just so young. She was 10 years old for heavens sake. But when Kana was 10... the internal struggle was never ending.

"Kana Cmere." Sanemi said, he and Obanai were standing away from her group trying to be the outliers. Kana trotted over to him and gave her a questioning look. "What's up with you and sparky mic-sunshine over there?" He said in an annoyed tone.

"If you're referring to Kyojuro I have no idea what you're talking about." Kana said plainly.

"So you guys weren't playing tonsil toss on the beach yesterday?" Sanemi said sarcastically.

Kana's face turned bright red. "We we're trying to catch a demon. Nothing more." Kana said shyly. "And also why were you spying on me?" Kana's tone changed to a defensive one.

"I wasn't spying I was at the beach! Tell her Obanai!" Sanemi said quickly.

Obanai rolled his eyes. "He was spying." He said then he walked over to talk to Mitsuri.

Kana gave him a confused look and watched him turn redder and redder. However she couldn't tell if it was anger or embarrassment. "Whatever Sanemi just don't spy on me anymore." Kana said giving him a smile before going to rejoin the others.

Sanemi and Kana had a complicated relationship. One filled with resentment, due to their relationships with Korra Asiguri. But despite the resentment Sanemi felt for Kana she still treated him as a friend and he did the same. While the two didn't exactly see eye to eye they still cared about eachother.

"So what's up with her?" Novioka said as she approached her brother. She had been talking to Giyu and Sabito.

"Nothing new. She's still fucking psycho." Sanemi said in an annoyed tone.