Some Bonus Content Because I feel like It

Kana's thoughts on all the other characters:

Tanjiro: He's optimistic and courageous. He reminds me of Sabito in a way. A nice boy.

Zenitsu: He's loud, very very loud.

Inosuke: I enjoy his company, he reminds me of Akira.

Nezuko: She's sweet, I love to pat her head.

Genya: A bit prickly but still a good natured boy.

Kanao: She's very pretty, and I enjoy her coin toss thing. It's adorable.

Shinobu: She's very angry but I love her. Like a little sister to me. Amazing speed and thrusting technique.

Aoi: Loud and very mean to me. Especially when I'm injured.

Kyojuro: I love him. How owes me $200 for making me love him. Very strong.

Senjuro: Such an adorable little kid! I love him so much! He's a sweetheart.

Shinjuro: He's a pain in the ass. Smells like alcohol.

Tengen: A dumbass motherfucker. I love him very much. He's my brother.

Makio: My favorite of Tengen's wives! Absolutely thrilling! I love her.

Hinatsura: So pretty! I miss her. Like a cool aunt.

Suma: She's very vocal! I enjoy talking with her.

Gyomei: He's a good friend. My oldest friend as well. Very wise and insightful! The strongest of all of us no doubt.

Mitsuri: My best friend! I love her very much. She's adorable. Incredible strength.

Obanai: He's mean. He always is picking on Giyu. Very strong though. He has my respect.

Kaburamaru: A very cool snake!

Sanemi: Hot headed. Like an annoying younger brother except he's older than me.

Novioka: Overwhelmingly talented. I admire her breathing technique!

Giyu: Poor Giyu. Always being picked on. I love him very much! Like a brother to me.

Sabito: Poor Sabito. Always having to watch over us. He's like a mother, always nagging. I love him very much and appreciate everything he does. Very responsible.

Muichiro: He's very talented. Very young as well. I like him. Reminds me of myself.

Myira: I respected her. She was always very nice to me.

The master: He has all of my respect. I enjoy his company. He treats me as an equal, which I find very endearing.

Master Urokodaki: I appreciate him! He helped me refine my breathing technique and treated me as one of his own! I'm very grateful.

Misumi: I love her. She's my baby sister and I would do anything for her.

Akira: She's strong and I respect her. She is also like a sister to me. I would do anything for her.

Ozai: I miss him everyday. He was very special to me. I admire his courage and dedication to my mother. He was like the father I never had.

Korra: I miss her as well. She was absolutely beautiful. Her soul shined like diamonds. She was an amazing mother.

Iroh: He treats me like a child, always watching me and making me drink water. I appreciate him even so.

Isla: I appreciate her for taking care of me when I was younger and for taking care of my father. She is a saint.

Kiyoshi: He's crazy. I want to hit him with my shoe. I worry for him.

Dai: I definitely worry about her. She's too happy. I wonder about what exactly she's hiding.

Akemi: She's very shy, she acts like a child.

Kentaro: avery absent minded, he scares me. The second strongest will of my personal elite.

Sanako: She's scary. She's very devoted to her work. She would sacrifice her life for the cause. I respect her. Always saving Satoshi. Hashira levels of strength, the strongest of my personal elite.

Satoshi: He's crazy. Always throwing himself in harms way. He has something to prove. Still I respect his dedication.

Kanae: She was very respectable. Her kindness was renowned. Always treated me as a younger sister.

Goto (The Kakushi): I find him hilarious! He's always very annoyed! He should write a book! I'd read that book.

Muzan: No thoughts. He deserves to die.

Kokushibo: I hate him. Death. Die. Go to hell and apologize to my mother.

Douma: He's funny but he also deserves to die.

Akaza: My heart hurts for him. Still deserves to die.

Hantengu: Gross. He's annoying as well. Death.

Gyokko: I never met him but from what I've heard he was also very gross. Death.

Daki: Poor child. I understand her but also she killed people so death.

Gyutaro: I respect his dedication to his sister. Still death.

Kaigaku: I've never met him but from what Zenitsu has told me he sucks. No redemption. Just death.

Enmu: Fucking crazy. He seemed to like being a train a bit too much. Death.

Rui: Pain. He made me sad. I truly felt for him. Maybe not death, just peaceful passing.

Tamayo: Very helpful! I like her! She's very pretty.

Yushiro: He makes me angry. Very rude. Still respectable though.

Murata: I feel very bad for him. The Hashira scared at him. He must be very afraid of the whole lot of us now.

The other Hashira's thoughts on Kana:

Shinobu: She's strong but hard headed. She never listens to me.

Tengen: She's a brat. I love her though! She's a great sister. Very scary.

Mitsuri: She's my best friend! I love her very much!

Giyu: She's very nice to me. Always yells at Iguro for being mean to me. Like a little sister.

Kyojuro: I love her. She's very skilled and I want her to marry me.

Sabito: Shes a little rat and is very reckless. I'm too young to be a parent. Still love her though.

Iguro: She's scary. Her strength and skill tranced that of a human. Very powerful. Also too nice to Tomioka.

Novioka: She's naive. Calculated yet reckless at the same time.

Sanemi: Shes evil. She's always yelling at me. I hate her.

Gyomei: Strong. She has a heavy infatuation with Rengoku. I enjoy talking with her. She is a good friend. I have enjoyed watching her grow up.  She is the strongest of all of us.

Bonus: Shinjuro: Terrifying. I hate her. She's a little demon. Soulless. I'm very afraid of her. If I could kill her I would. My son is crazy and is going to get us all killed. I swear she has no soul.

 I swear she has no soul