Gotta Sell It

Kana and Kyojuro awoke the next day and began to put their plan in motion. They would pose as a couple in attempts to draw out the demon. Only problem was, what would they do with Misumi.

"Hey little flame why did you summon me." Tengen said as he entered the suit.

"I need you to take Misumi shopping." Kana said blankly as she pointed to Misumi. "Here is $3000 go nuts." She said as she patted his shoulder.

Tengen's eyes lit up in excitement. He loved shopping, it was one of his favorite things in the whole world. He also had just gotten a new shopping partner. He was ecstatic.

"Tengen will take Misumi shopping and we will go catch a demon." Kana said to Kyojuro as she entered their room.

"Great you might wanna get ready, we're going to the beach." He said with a smile.

Kana nodded and grabbed some things heading to the bathroom.

Kana emerged from the bathroom in a black bikini. (I know the taisho era didn't have bikinis, but idc.)
It had a triangle top and high leg bottoms. Plain and simple. Kyojuro himself was wearing just a simple bright red pair of shorts.

The two made their way down to the beach and Kana set up a towel and decided to tan. Kyojuro however decided to build a 'sand fort' in his words. He was working very hard on it.

After a while Kana got a little too hot and decided to go play on the water. She did a little run down to the water and stopped when it was up to her mid calf. She closed her eyes and took in the breeze. She was startled to feel an arm snake around her waist and a chin rest on her shoulder. She turned her head a bit and saw bits of red and gold. She knew it was Kyojuro.

"What're you doing there fire starter?" She said with a giggle.

"We're supposed to be dating right? We gotta sell it." He said cheekily.

Kana smiled as an idea flashed through her head. She spun around inside his arms so they were face to face. She then snaked her arms around his neck and pulled his lips onto hers. It was hot, a little too hot to be acting. But neither of them would say that. They split and Kana pushed away from him.

"What's wrong?" She said as she splashed him. He gave her a questioning looks and she laughed as she said "You looked like you needed to cool off." With a cheeky smile.

He gave her a sly look as he grabbed her and threw her over his shoulder. He moved deeper into the water and prepared to throw her in. He threw her over his shoulder but she grabbed him and pulled him down with her. When they emerged Kana was on top of him. Small strands of hair cling to her face as she beamed at him. "We're a team, if I'm falling I'm sure as hell taking you with me." She said with a smile.

He then grabbed the back of her neck and slammed her face into his. A bit of desperation in the kiss, but once again neither of them would acknowledge it. They pulled away still not even an inch away from eachother.

"Gotta sell it." Kyojuro said in an out of breath tone.

Kana rolled off him and extended her hand to help him up. She pulled him out of the water and the two made their way back to their towels. Kana laid in the sun trying to dry herself off and Kyojuro continued to build his sand fort, his tongue out in concentration.

They spent the remainder of the day talking and doing typical beach stuff. The sun however soon began to set and it was now time to play demon bait. Kana and Kyojuro walked down the sandy beach hand in hand laughing and goofing around. To an outsider it never would have seemed like acting. Luckily for them, the demon took the bait.