The Redlight District pt.4

"Hahaha it's on now!" Kana yelled as she flew for the demon. Her and Gyuutaro went flying through the side of the building. Her feet on his chest pushing him through the debris.

Meanwhile Tengen was struggling to stay standing due to the excess amount of poison in his body. Luckily for him, 3 boys had just shown up to help.

"You're no match for Lord Inosuke and his underlings!" Inosuke yelled as he ran through the opening Kana had created.

Tanjiro fell from the opening in the floor above and landed in front of Tengen taking a defensive position.

These four had to hold Daki here while Kana was fighting Gyuutaro.

"You're pretty strong for such a small girl. You don't seem entirely human. Yet not demon either. How odd." The demon snarled.

He and Kana were standing on opposite sides of a roof. Kana snickered, her face covered in blood and her eyes burning crimson. Her clothes were shredded and her body was littered with cuts.

"Yeah what about it. Are we gonna finish this up or not." Kana said with a smirk.

"So cocky. Niceeee. I should bring you down a peg." Gyuutaro spat.

"You can sure as hell try." Kana laughed.

This enraged the demon and he flew for Kana, aiming his blades at her neck. Seconds before he would strike Kana's body was gone. She was behind him and her blades dug into his back slicing his body in half. She twisted and sliced his neck only for his head to roll on the roof.

He didn't die.

"Wow that's a neat trick." She said grabbing the dismembered head.

"Yeah and I've got another."

The demons now fully put together body kicked Kana a solid 20 feet away and replaced its head back on its body.

A laugh could be heard in the distance as Kana kicked the demon back towards where his sister was. She had to cut both heads at the same time.

Daki was on a roof giving the slayers hell, Gyuutaro on the ground giving Kana hell.

Tengen was slowly dying from poison and Tanjiro was severely stamina depleted. Kana's blood was moving was too fast and running way too hot trying to burn the poison. All three were at their breaking point.

"You look feverish demon hunter." Gyuutaro said.

"I have a name ya know. Kana Asiguri." Kana spat with venom.

Gyuutaro's face dropped and his body tensed. He'd heard that name before. At this point there wasn't a demon who hadn't.

Kana panted as the sweat dripped down her face. Her time was running out. She gripped her sword tight in frustration and slowly stumbled away from the demon.

"What's wrong? The great sun god can't fight anymore. Should I just kill all your little friends now? I'll start with that one." He said as he pointed to Inosuke. He flew for Inosuke aiming his poison sickle at his back.

The blow didn't land. Kana was holding his sickle with her now completely crimson swords. Her face engulfed in a crimson mark, shaped like ash.

"Brother!" Daki yelled as she moved a sash to kill Kana.

Kana turned and grabbed the sash with one of the hands wrapping it around her arm. She pull Daki off her feet and slammed her into Gyuutaro.

"Scorch Breathing, Seventh Form: Asiguri."

Her blades connected with both demons necks as she watched both heads roll to the ground.

Kana collapsed as the smell of ash filled her senses. She'd killed the demons.