The Aldrian Dynasty

The Mountain city of Aldrian, home to richest family in the northern half of the continent. The Aldrian Dynasty. This city happened to lie right on the edge of Kana's territory. The rest of it landing in Sanemi's territory. Usually Hashira would not work with anyone but their assigned partners, but this was a special case.

'Kana Asiguri, a special request from Oyakata-sama. You and Sanemi Shinazugawa are to act as escorts to the Aldrian family. Their children have Morechi and it is unsafe for them to travel unaccompanied. The master wishes for you to stay with them from the beginning to the end of their journey.'

The Aldrian family line had been under the protection of the demon slayers for centuries and due to this they also gave considerable donations to the demon slayer corps. It was a symbiotic relationship.

Kana made her way to Aldrian, it had been a month since the incident in Asakusa. She was feeling confident in her ability to control her powers. She had mastered her takeover and even learned a bit of Ember Blaze Demon Art. She was very skilled with her takeover now and could utilize it in combat. However she wouldn't be needing it for this mission.

"Sanemi!" Kana yelled as she approached the gateway of the Aldrian estate.

"I've never been on this side of the city. Is this the place?" Sanemi said.

"Yes this is it! Come on let's go in." Kana said scaling the wall in one jump.

"Shouldn't we ring the bell or something?" Sanemi said.

"I highly doubt that's necessary. Let's go!" Kana said as she jumped down. Sanemi followed her and they made their way to the front entrance.

"Ah the demon slayers are here" a man said. He was waiting at the door. He was tall and had a slender build. He wore a black suit with silver stitched flowers and a matching silver eyeglass. He looked very wealthy. "I am Senchi Aldrian. This is my wife Risako."

A woman poked her head out from behind him. She was younger and had white hair. She had golden eyes and a slender build. She wore a yellow dress and a fur stow. She was very pretty.

"Hello demon slayers. Thank you for coming." She said with a bow.

"Please that's not necessary, I'm Kana Asiguri and this is Sanemi Shinazugawa. We will act as your escorts." Kana said with a smile.

"If you come this way I will introduce you to our children. We believe they all possess morechi." Risako said as she motioned for them to follow her.

They followed Risako into the mansion and were greeted by three children standing in a line waiting for them.

"These are our children, Ryuji, Daitan, and Kitaro."

Ryuji looked to be about 16 years of age and had white hair like his mother. His eyes were black like his father and he had the same slim build as him as well. Daitan had strange hair, a violet shade and her mother's golden eyes. She was smaller looked to be about 11 and was very happy looking. Kitaro was very young, about 6. He had his fathers black hair and unique grey eyes. He was very shy.

"It's a pleasure to meet you both." Ryuji said with a smile.

"Right back at ya kid." Sanemi said. "So where are we taking you guys then?"

"To the city of Jericho. We will be spending some time there searching for new investments." Risako said.

"Alright that won't be a problem!" Kana said.

"I've got a general idea." Sanemi said.

"Great, care to share?" Kana said with a smile.

"The little one rides with you, the girl rides with me and we put that one in between us. Parents can ride behind." Sanemi said quickly.