Chapter 10

Reem: Hel.. 

Reem was about to tease us but stopped when I glared at her. We both went to the kitchen. When we reached, Abhi sighed.  

Avu: Aap thik ho? { Are you fine?}

Abhi: Ha, mujhe kya hoga? { Yes, what will happen to me?}

Avu: Aapko pata hai aap mujhse kuch nahi chupa sakte, toh koshish kyu karte ho? { You know you can't hide anything from me, then why do you try?}

Abhi: Aisa kuch nahi hai. { There is nothing like that.}

Avu: Aapko lagta hai maine notice nahi kiya hai? Jabse Vaishu aayi hai tabse aap ajeeb behave kar rahe ho. { You think I haven't noticed? Since Vaishu has come you are behaving weird.

Abhi: Toh aur kya karu mai Avu? Sirf tu janti hai sach. Aur abhi agar Chote ya Vaish ko pata chala ki meri gf tu hai toh kya hoga? { What else should I do Avu? Only you know the truth. And now if Chote or Vaish find out that you are my girlfriend, what will happen?}

I know the truth you don't know also, that Vaish has feelings for you. And this truth scares me. 

Avu: Dadi ne Sid ko bol diya hai ki apki ek gf hai, aur wo mujhse puch raha tha ki aapki gf kaun hai. Maine Vaishu ko batane se mana kiya hai use ki aapki ek gf hai. { Dadi said Sid that you have a gf, and he was asking me who your gf is. I have asked him to not tell Vaish about you having a gf.}

Abhi: Chote ne agar Faisnat ya Reem se puch liya toh problem ho jayegi. { If Chote asks Faisnat or Reem a problem will be created.}

Abhi went to get the chips and whatever was needed as I was almost done with maggie. My thoughts went to when Sid had told me about Vaishu loving Abhi. I then looked at Abhi. I can't let her come close to Abhi and I'll do anything for that without letting Abhi know of it. I put the maggie on the plates and then we both went to the room, where all were already settled. When I was giving Jaan her plate she spoke. 

Jaan: You both never leave a chance to spend time alone right? 

I just hummed, my mind too occupied to understand her words. I looked around, there were only two places, one on the couch next to Sid and one on the floor next to Vaish. There is no way that Abhi can fit on the couch, so I sat there, but Abhi sat next to Vaishu. 

Avu: Sid, thoda khisakna. { Sid, move a bit no.}

Sid: Ha. 

I sat down, and after that they started the movie, I don't know which it is, and didn't bother asking also. Only I and Sid were sitting on the couch. Faisnat and Jaireem were sitting on the bed while Abhinavi on the floor. I kept my head on Sid's shoulder, feeling sleepy, and he wrapped his hand around my waist. Soon I fell asleep. Next morning when I woke up, I felt something hard below my head. I sat up realising it was Sid's chest. I removed his hand from my waist slowly and got up. Then I made him lie down on the couch as he was in a very uncomfortable position. His hair were messed up completely, few falling till his eyes. I turned around to see no one was awake. Reem was lying with her head in Jai's lap, curled into a ball, while Jai had a hand in her hair like he had been caressing it, and his head was against the headboard. Here Faisnat were lying next to each other, with Fais hugging her from behind. Then I looked towards Abhi and Vaish, and they were sleeping while cuddling. Just then I saw Abhi moving and my eyes widened, he shouldn't get up. He turned a bit before sleeping again, making me relieved, but I guess I was relieved too fast since he opened his eyes. He looked at Vaishu and smiled, making my eyes fill with tears. I went outside quickly, making sure he doesn't see me. 

I went to the kitchen and drank some water. I turned around and jumped when I saw Sid standing very close to me, his hand raised to I guess tap my shoulder to call me. But I dropped the glass by mistake, which made a loud sound, and instead of back, I jumped forward causing me to fall on Sid, his hand wrapped around me on instinct, and my hands on his chest. I was just staring at him, not able to take my eyes off his face for some unknown reason. Even he was staring at me. Suddenly I heard some sound and looked up. Abhi was standing  there. When I saw the anger and hurt in his eyes, I quickly got up. I helped Sid stand, but when I looked up again, Abhi had gone from there. 

Sid: Kise dhund rahi hai? { Who are you searching for?}

Avu: Abhi aaye the, pata nahi kaha chal... { Abhi had come, I don't know where he we...}

I stopped when my gaze fell to the clock. 

Avu: SH!T

Sid: Kya hua? { What happened?}

Avu: Time dekh, Faisnat ko office jana hai aur Jai ko studio. Mujhe aur Vaishu ko bhi phir kaam par jana hai. { Look at the time, Faisnat have to go to office and Jai to studio. Later even I and Vaish have to go on work.}

Sid: Chal, sabko uthate hai. { Let's go and wake everyone.}

We quickly went there, but Abhi wasn't there. We woke up everyone and all rushed to get ready, Jai was using Abhi's clothes for today since he didn't have enough time to go to his home and get ready. After that I rushed downstairs and started making the breakfast. Soon Jaan also joined me. By the time we started bringing the food out, Jai, Fais and Vaish were already there. We all sat down, and didn't wait for the 3 as we were getting late. We were almost done when Sid came. 

^!^!^!^!^!^!^!^!^!^!^!^!^!^!^!^!^!^!^!^!^!^!

Hey guys
Chapter 10 is out now
Hope you liked it
Do vote and comment

Which truth of Abhi was he talking about, which only Avu knows? 
Why was Abhi angry and hurt? 
Stay tuned
👋🏻🙋🏻‍♀️🙋🏻‍♀️