Chapter 30

Everyone met Ari, and seemed to like her. I was happy that all looked happy. But what I found strange was Arhaan kept staring at me, what is wrong with this person now? 

Avu: Mai andar ja rahi hu. { I am going in.}

 I said to Sid, who was sitting next to me, and I knew he had seen Arhaan staring at me. He nodded and I left. I was going to my room when I felt someone hold my wrist, and pull me, and by the roughness of his hand I knew who it is. 

Avu: Where the hell are you taking me? And leave my hand Arhaan. 

But he ignored me. He reached the terrace, and locked the gate before finally leaving my hand. 

Avu: What is f**king wrong with you?

Arhaan: I can ask you the same question. After so many years we have met, and I am trying my best to be polite and friendly to you, but you just behave like I am some stranger. Have you forgotten our friendship? 

Avu: Why do you care? 

Arhaan: Because I am your friend. 

Avu: No, I don't consider you my friend. And stop pretending that you are. 

Arhaan: What do you mean by pretending? You and Abhi keep acting like I have done a big crime. 

Avu: I'm not wasting my time arguing with you, so move aside, I have to go down. 

Arhaan: First answer my question Avu, why do you and Abhi hate me so much? 

Avu: Firstly, it's Avneet and Abhishek for you Mr. Khan, secondly, why do you think I am interested in answering your questions? 

Arhaan: Why do YOU think I'll let you go without my answers? It's been almost a month since we met. And it's not that I forgot about you or something, I tried contacting you so many times. 

I stayed quiet, irritated by the repeated question. He also looked frustrated since I wasn't answering him. 

Arhaan: Why can't you answer a simple question?

Avu: Ask yourself why only I and Abhi hate you, and I am sure Vaish shares everything with you, so if she shared with you about Abhi, ask yourself the reason. Ask yourself why Abhi and I don't hate Vaish. You are the biggest fool if you don't understand even 1 bit of it, since it's you who has all the answers. 

He stood there, analysing what I said, and I pushed him aside, which he didn't notice until he moved. Then I opened the lock and went outside. I was about to go downstairs when I heard Sid call my name. I looked at him. 

Sid: Kaha le gaya tha Arhaan tujhe? Aur kaha hai woh ab? { Where had Arhaan taken you? And where is he now?}

Avu: Terrace. Woh puch raha tha mai use utna hate kyu karti hu, aur expect kar raha tha mai use jawab dungi. { Terrace. He was asking me why I hate him so much, and was expecting that I'll answer him.}

Sid: Mujhe nahi pata tum dono ka kya chal raha hai, par neeche chal isse pehle ki Jai aur Dada tujhe dhundne lage pure ghar mein. { I don't know what is going on between you both, but come down before Jai and Dada start searching you in the entire home.}

We both went down to see all waiting for us to come. 

Avu: Didn't they ask about Arhaan?

Sid: They did, but if I told them that he is with you, Jai would have become angry. He knows that you hate Arhaan, so I don't know how exactly he would react to that. 

I smiled thankfully at him. They all were just sitting in the hall, in complete silence. They all turned to us when they heard our footsteps. Just then I heard footsteps behind us, and knew it was Arhaan. 

Arhaan: I'll have to leave now, my parents must be waiting. Arishfa, will you go on your own or should I drop you? 

Sid: I'll drop her when she wants to leave, don't worry. 

He said, smiling at Arhaan. Arhaan nodded and smiled before leaving. I leaned towards Sid and whispered. 

Avu: What happened suddenly? 

Sid: I can't let my princess go with him, we are friends, but I don't trust him so much, and there must a reason you hate him. 

Jai: Kya baate kar rahe ho dono? { What are you both talking about?}

Sidneet: Kuch bhi nahi. { Nothing.}

Ari: Bhai, mujhe drop kardo na, ab mai bhi late ho rahi hu. { Bhai, drop me no, even I am getting late.}

Sid: Ha chal. { Yes come.}

They both left. 

^!^!^!^!^!^!^!^!^!^!^!^!^!^!^!^!^!^!^!^!^!

Hey guys
Chapter 30 is out now
Hope you liked it
Do vote and comment

Will Sid be able to figure out Avu's past and the truth Abhineet are hiding from everyone?
Why do Abhineet hate Arhaan?
How is Vaish involved in it, and why did Avu say Arhaan is pretending? 
Will Arhaan get his answers from Abhineet or will he give up? 
Stay tuned
👋🏻🙋🏻‍♀️🙋🏻‍♀️