Chapter 42

Thor, Hulk, Valkyrie, Raditz, and Loki stood in front of Goku, Wanda, Lady Sif, Volstagg, Hogun, and Fenris, as they tend to the young Saiyan. Blood was oozing from his mouth and chest wound, after being blasted through by Thanos.

Goku was in pure agony, as he cursed himself in his head, why didn't he dodged it. Wanda uses her powers to heal his wound, as he tries to get up.

Sif: No, Goku. Stay down.

Hogun: She's right. You need to wait until you're fully recovered.

Goku ignores them as he stood up, holding his wound. Wanda stops healing him as she places her hand on his chest to stop him.

Wanda: Please, Goku. You need to rest. You've used a lot of your power throughout all this.

Goku: *grunts a bit as he smirks* I'm not going sit here and let you guys have all the fun.

Wanda looks at him incredulously as he powers up and dashes forward, startling everyone, as he charges at Thanos. His children tried to stop him, but he dodged their strikes.

Thor: Young Rogers, stop!

Goku didn't listen as the others fight the Black Order, who charged at them. Goku yells out as dodges a punch from Thanos and hits a hard punch to his side, and hits another to his side. But that caused some blood to spurt out, as Goku's wound wasn't fully healed yet.

Goku flinched as he held his wound. Thanos sees this opening and hits a knee on Goku's gut, launching him off the ground before hitting a punch, with some energy from the Power Stone. This sent Goku flying back, before trailing down on the ground.

Thanos: I admire your commitment to fighting, while in pain. However, your lack of knowledge of when you stop fighting is common in you Saiyans. And that will have you killed.

Goku: Hehehehe. Guess my will to fight won't let me stay down.

Goku once more charges at Thanos and goes for a kick. Thanos catches the leg and hits his elbow on the knee with the gauntlet arm. A loud crackling sound was heard followed by Goku wailing in pain.

Thanos broke his leg, as he grabs the other and hits it as well, breaking it, too. He then finishes him by punching hard with the Power Stone, sending crashing down, making a big crater.

Thanos runs and jumps, going to land a punch on Goku to finish him off. When suddenly, a blast of lightning shot him down and away from Goku. Thor lands next to Goku and picks him up. He flies back and rests him down with the others. Wanda kneels down and starts healing his legs.

Wanda: That was a stupid move, Goku.

Goku: H-Hehehehe. Well, that's me being me.

Thor: You can't fight right now. Not until you're healed.

Sif: But, we wouldn't have enough time for him to be completely healed.

Thor: Then we need to take him back to Midgard.

Goku: *pain* W-what? N...No. I can't leave here. Not without you guys.

Thor: I'm afraid you have to, Young Rogers. *looks at Wanda* Wanda, you, Raditz, and Fenris take Goku to Heimdall. Once you arrive on Midgard, warn the others. Everyone else, we'll hold them off for you.

Wanda: I will.

Raditz: Let's go, brother.

Goku: No-Agh! *holds one of his legs* I won't go!

Hogun: You must. You have no time to regain your strength if you stay here.

Goku: B-But what about of all you?