Chapter 5

Since that day, Goku now calls Steve father and Steve calls him son. Natasha kept his secret from SHIELD and the Avengers to keep him safe. Goku got along with Natasha very well, having a sort of mother son relationship between them, as Steve was surprised by her kind behavior towards his adopted son. He never expected her, a former Russian Assassin to have a soft spot for children.

Not only that, Goku got train with not only Steve, but Natasha as well. Natasha figured he might need some more skills in order to better himself as a fighter when he grows up, so she decided to become his trainer. However, unlike Steve, Natasha won't hold anything back against Goku.

Right now, a week went by and Natasha is training Goku. She found a good place for them to train so Goku wouldn't use Nimbus to go to his area for training

Natasha: Come on, Goku. You can do better than that.

She goes for a roundhouse kick, but Goku ducks under it. She turns around and they started exchanging blows, while dodging and blocking them, with Natasha having to do some effort, and Goku with barely any effort.

They back away to catch a breather. Natasha was only one very exhausted, while Goku was having only short breaths and smiles. They've been training for a couple of 30 minutes and and he was barely breaking a sweat. Natasha knew Goku was abnormally energetic than most humans, and she knew she's lost the battle. But that doesn't mean she won't put up a fight.

After catching their breaths they continued the training for almost 20 minutes, with no backing down from both of them. After 20 minutes, Natasha said.

Natasha: Alright. Class is over.

Goku sat next to her as they watch the sun setting down.

Goku: I'm really glad that I get to meet you, Natasha. And thanks for keeping me a secret from SHIELD.

Natasha: *smiles* No problem. I wouldn't let anything happen to a cute little boy like you.

She rubs his head, as he blushed from being called cute. She smiles at his cute blushing face, obviously embarrassed by calling him cute. Later,Goku gave her a sensu bean, and after being told what it does, she eat it. Just like Steve, she recovered her full strength and she and Goku went back to the apartment room.

*later*

Natasha was having a walk around the park after leaving Goku with his new adopted father, Steve. She was happy that Steve now has someone special with him, after hearing how Goku was to him. Even the story that he healed a bird who had it's wing broken with a mystical power. This gave the impression that this power somehow played a part in his strength.

As she was walking, she gets a call from someone on her phone. It was Clint Barton, her partner and even brother in arms. She answers it.

Natasha: Hello?

Clint: Natasha, I want to talk to you about something?

Natasha: Alright. What is it?

Clint: I was noticing you and Steve behaving strangely since the meeting a few weeks back, and I just want to know what's going on? Is it something very important that you kept secretly from us and SHIELD? Please, I just want to know. Even Bruce and Tony were confused.

Natasha sighs as she wonders what's she going to do know. It was hard for her to keep Goku's secret against her best friend, and she doesn't know if he'll tell Fury about it, which worries her.

Natasha: I'll talk to Steve and once we got an idea, I'll call you back.

Clint: Alright. See you soon?