Chapter 37

Goku and Vegeta charge are each other with light speed and their fists collide with each other. The force of the collision nearly made everyone fly back and caused a crack beneath them.

Vegeta: You're strong.

Goku: Thanks. You too.

Soon, they start striking and blocking their strikes with ease. As if they are pretty much equal with each other. Soon, they disappeared, only to be seen in the sky above as their strikes were heard like they were the sounds of thunder.

They're so quick that even Thor had a little difficulty seeing them as they disappear and reappear while striking at each other with punches, kicks, elbows, and knees.

Nappa: Alright, then. *cracks a few knuckles* Who's ready to go first?

The heroes get ready while Bruce stayed behind. Nappa looks at Volstagg and charges at him, hitting him in the face and sending him flying through a building.

Raditz joins in as he and Hogun went head to head, as Nappa turns to Thor. Valkyrie went for a swing but Nappa dodges it and went for a punch until Valkyrie dodges it as well.

Raditz knocks out Hogun as he then goes after Wanda until she stops him with her powers. In shock, he failed to think as Wanda sends him flying back away. He managed to stop himself.

Raditz: Impressive.

Wanda: Just because your Goku's brother, doesn't excuse the disgusting acts you have done.

Raditz: Well, don't blame me. I thought he was dead over the years after our planet died.

Wanda: Yet, you still killed innocents. Goku will never associate with you.

Raditz frowns as he charges at her and the two resume their fight. Soon, Thor joins Valkyrie in fighting Nappa as Loki and Bruce look on.

*back to Goku and Vegeta*

Both Saiyans continue their fight without any breaks as they block and strike at each other with quick speed. Soon, both thrust their fist at each other, making them punch their faces at the same time.

They back away as they stare at each other

Vegeta: You're pretty skilled, Kakarot.

Goku: Well, you learn a lot back on Earth.

Vegeta: Wait, Earth? I thought you landed here in Asgard.

Goku: Nope. But that would make a pretty good story, right? *chuckles*

Vegeta: That still doesn't explain how you got stronger.

Goku: Well, I trained a lot, eat enough-Well, I don't think you like details, so yeah. I did a lot back on Earth.

Vegeta: Interesting. But I noticed that you're holding back some power.