The Wedding

A/N: That's right, Son Goku and Wanda Maximoff are getting married. However, I'm not going to do a traditional wedding. I'm going to do how Goku and Chichi married in the original DB, but with a few added stuff.

Goku and Wanda told both Steve and Natasha about getting married. This shocked both of them, as they never thought Goku would be the one proposing to Wanda. But in the end, they were happy for her and they started making plans.

Goku and Wanda decided to have a small wedding with only those they know attending. They don't want any attention from other people they don't know, especially since they're still grieving the loss of family members and friends.

However, it possesses another problem. Nearly most of their friends and family are gone as well. This wedding would cause those that are affected by that to get upset and they didn't want that to happen.

Steve and Nat saw this and they can understand what they're feeling. They don't want to hurt them for getting a wedding. So they contacted everyone they could and told them everything.

Everyone was surprised that Wanda and Goku are marrying each other and are quite happy. They felt sympathetic when they learn they don't want to hurt their feelings with the small wedding and had to Steve and Nat to let them know it's okay and that they're happy for them.

This eased their worries as they proceed with the planning. As for location, Goku asked if they could have the wedding where he used to live with his grandfather, Gohan. Wanda was excited about this idea and accepted.

Everyone was notified about the wedding and given the location where it will take place. Goku even flew out to find those he met in the past to tell them. They all were super excited and have accepted in attending. Along with a certain blue-haired woman.

Tony and Pepper, after giving birth to their baby daughter, Morgan, also accepted

Tony and Pepper, after giving birth to their baby daughter, Morgan, also accepted. Tony can have their disagreements with Steve and the others, but has nothing against Goku and was willing to not have an argument with them for his and Wanda's sake.

So far, the planning is going well as the bride and groom are being tended to by their groomsmen and bridesmaids.

Groomsmen: Steve, Bruce, Tony, and Thor.

Bridesmaids: Natasha, Pepper, Helen, and...Bulma.

All were in different apartments that will later be taken by separate Quinjets to the mountains where Goku lived.

*with Goku*

Steve: Are you ready, son?

Goku: Y-yeah.

Bruce: What's the matter?

Goku: I'm very nervous. It's something I haven't experienced before.

Thor: *chuckles* You fought monsters, androids, members of your species, and my sister, yet you're nervous about marriage.

Goku chuckles as he sheepishly rubs the back of his head.