Chapter 54

Everyone congratulated Goku on this moment of his life as he thanks them. The doctors are doing necessary and common checkups on the baby and Wanda, so they'll wait until these check-ups have been done.

Goku remained with Wanda during this time. He didn't even go to train as he regularly does, most likely his instincts making him feel protective of both his wife and his newborn baby.

The next day, everyone was allowed to come in as they all arrive to see the baby boy. They entered and see Goku sitting next to Wanda as she lay in the hospital bed, with a small child sleeping on her chest, sleeping peacefully. The baby had black hair with some red highlights, combining both hair colors of his parents, and a brown monkey tail, showing his Saiyan Traits.

Bulma: *whisper* Oh my God

Bulma: *whisper* Oh my God. He's so cute!

Bruce: I have never seen a baby this adorable in my life.

Pepper: He's so precious.

Thor: By the Gods themselves.

Natasha: The baby really looks like you when you were a kid, Goku.

Steve: I can see him resemble both of you a lot. Amazing.

Goku and Wanda smiled as they look at the sleeping baby as everyone commented on how adorable he is. Then came the question everyone was thinking, said by Natasha.

Natasha: Have you picked a name for him?

Goku and Wanda's eyes widen, realizing they haven't thought about the name for the baby. Everyone sighed as they chuckled sheepishly.

Wanda: Well, we could choose them right now. I would say we should call him after my brother, Pietro.

Everyone nodded since it made sense and it was to honor her twin brother who sadly couldn't be here, along with many of their friends and family. But one didn't agree with this.

The noise of the baby crying was heard as everyone was surprised by this. It hadn't cried for a while until they mentioned naming him Pietro. This confused Goku and Wanda, as babies don't normally cry because of a name.

Goku: Hey, little guy. Don't you like to be called Pietro?

The baby cries once more, voicing his opinion on the name. Wanda was a bit upset that her baby didn't like to be named after her brother. Goku sees this and tries to calm her down.

Goku: Hey, it's okay. Perhaps a different name might cheer him up.

Wanda: *sighs* You have any ideas?

Goku: Well, we could call him Goku Jr-

The baby cries again.

Wanda: Guess that's out.

Goku: Steve Jr?

The baby cries again.

Steve: That kinda hurt.