Chapter 33

Goku groans as he slowly opens his eyes. He sees that he's in a room which he figured out to be the room he and Wanda sleep it. He also felt some weight on his chest and looks down to see Wanda sleeping against him comfortably. He also noticed he's shirtless while wearing only pants.

Goku: *in his mind* W-what happened?

His mind clicked. He remembers now. Hela, Wanda getting wounded, his breaking point, Spirit Bomb, etc. All is coming back to him. He must've passed out after going back into his base form.

He wants to get up, but didn't have the heart to wake up Wanda so, he stayed laid down and rubs her hair with a smile. He looks at the window and it appears to be bright. Seems things are now back to the way they were before Hela came.

He hears another snoring and looks down to see Fenris sleeping right next to them on the floor. What surprised him is that she's smaller than before, as the size of an average wolf. He was glad that not only he saved the Asgardians from being enslaved and killed, but he also made a new friend that happens to be a mythical wolf.

Soon, he hears groaning and turns to see Wanda waking up. She made a long yawn and rubs her eyes before laying down again. She looks up at Goku and smiles.

Wanda: Hello, sleepyhead.

Goku chuckles as she moves to the side and sits up. Goku following suit.

Goku: I'm glad that you're okay, Wanda. I was scared when I sensed your power going down, that I couldn't think of what to do.

Wanda: Don't worry. I fully intend on protecting you and the others, though I was too late to have the spear slow down quick enough so it wouldn't stab me.

Goku: Yeah. So, what happened while I was out?

Wanda: By the time I woke up I was at the ship and I asked what happened and where were you. They told me how you got enraged and turn into a form you kind called a Legend.

Goku: Form from Legend? Weird. I didn't pay enough attention to.

Wanda: Yes. Before they could answer my other question, we saw a huge sphere of energy above Asgard and it goes down.

Goku: That was a technique called the Spirit Bomb. The energy is not from me but from the life that Asgard has left. It's one of my new techniques. Including the one when I had a red aura around me.

Wanda: Interesting. By the time we came back,
Thor told us what happened and we went on to fix anything that was repairable. I healed any wounds on those who are hurt as well as yours.

Goku: At least things are going well. How's Bruce?

Wanda: He's fine. He was surprised when Thor told him we were in Asgard. He told me he was shocked at how much you've grown.

Goku: Did you tell him that we're a couple?

Wanda: Not yet, but he figured it out since Thor told him and from what happened. He saw how much we cared for each other.

Goku: The smart guy he is. *chuckles* By the way, why am I shirtless?

Wanda: Your shirt was ripped and stained in blood so I removed it once we took you here. Fenris followed since she was worried about you. I cleaned the blood that was left on your body. After that, I...*blushes a bit* felt drowsy and I slept on your chest to sleep.

Goku: Oh. Well, thanks for that, Wanda. I'm just glad that you're okay.

Wanda: I say the same about you, Goku.

The two lean closer to each other and kissed. They wrap their arms around each other to get even closer. After a long while, they parted back a bit to catch their breath.