Chapter 55

Son Gohan Maximoff is his name. Named by the Saiyan from Earth and the Scarlet Witch. His birth wasn't shown to the media, and everyone is glad not to give that info to them.

Goku and Wanda took residence in the mountains and Bulma gave them a house to live in.

The first month was hard, but they managed quite well

The first month was hard, but they managed quite well. Over the money, Tony and Bulma volunteered to pay for them, and they accepted. However, Goku wanted to pull his weight in making money, so he participated in several Martial Arts Tournaments to help gain a lot of money. May not seem fair, but hey...money is money. Plus, Goku wouldn't go every time to give some a chance.

And so, Wanda, Goku, and Gohan adjust to their new life as they are happy with their family. They would routinely visit their friends and family with Gohan with them. Fenris has become Gohan's guardian and is very protective of him. (Imagine Icarus)

Goku then revived Loki, after finding out he wasn't Asgardian. This made Thor very happy and grateful for Goku. Loki is not, unfortunately, but he now adjusted to his new life and has met Gohan.

Vegeta learns about Gohan as he rushes over to see the first Hybrid Saiyan. He tells Goku to be cautious as the kid might possess a lot of power, especially since Wanda is also powerful. Goku takes his warning and tells him not to worry.

Vegeta then leaves Earth to find other places to train to better grow his strength as a Super Saiyan. As he traveled, he discovered that there was a small colony of Saiyans still alive after all this time on a faraway planet. One being his younger brother, Tarble.

Tarble was elated to see his older brother after all these years. Vegeta, though disappointed at Tarble and the other Saiyans' strength, is glad to have known more surviving Saiyans out there. He later sets out to train his brother and the other Saiyans to become stronger.

And so, Five Years have passed since Thanos snapped his fingers and the world was quiet. Goku and his friends and family made the best out of it by going through life as it is, despite missing the people they lost that day.

Each year, Gohan managed to walk on his two feet, speak his first words, later in full sentences and has been shy, but happy little boy. Goku would routinely help both his wife and son control their powers, especially Gohan as they didn't know how powerful he could be. So far, his powers are at least controlled enough.

Goku regularly visits his family so that they can talk or that they could have some time with Gohan. They also come and visit their house in the mountains for the same thing.

Gohan would question what happened to his uncle Pietro and everyone else, but they told him he's still too young to understand. Gohan knows something happened in the past, and seeing how his parents and family don't want to talk about it, he doesn't ask it anymore.

One day, Goku and Gohan went walking around the forest with Fenris tagging along while Wanda is making food. Gohan wanted to pick some berries to eat later so they brought a big bowl to fill it up with berries. Gohan is wearing a Gi similar to his father's outfit, which was made by Wanda.