Chapter 4

Steve and Goku has began training the next day as Steve wants to see how Goku is capable without the use of weapons like his 'Power Pole' as he calls it, or his shield. So, they begin the training with a small warm up spar, so they can see how are they capable of their ability to fight. To Steve, Goku has still more to learn in the arts of fighting, but he is able to fight in his own way. To Goku, Steve had more skills that he does, only lacking speed and strength, since he was more stronger than him.

Steve: Alright. No holding back, okay?

Goku: You got it.

Both go into a fighting stance, with Goku having a stance Steve never seemed before. They stared at each other, not moving a muscle. Soon, they charge at each other, and both collided their fists against their faces. Steve was sent flying for a bit but managed to land on his feet as Goku stood there, unaffected by the punch.

Steve runs and starts going for a couple of strikes at him, but Goku managed to block and dodge every punch and kick from Captain America. Steve was amazed that he blocked every strike and goes a bit more faster, but nothing changed. Goku was too quick and smart for him, as the kid hits a knee in the gut, making Steve step back a bit and hold his chest in pain.

Goku: Did I overdue it? Steve, are you alright?

Goku goes to check on Steve, to see if he's okay from the knee. But before he could come any closer, Steve spins a bit and goes to knock Goku of his legs with a kick. Goku saw this coming and does a back flip, avoid the kick as Steve goes to his feet with Goku landing on his. He didn't see a kick coming at him as he was hit by it, making him step back, until Steve gives him a punch and another kick. But this time, Goku caught the leg, spins him around and sending him flying through a tree, before landing on the ground.

Goku: Nice sneak attack there, but you'll have to do better than that to beat me.

Steve got up and breaths a bit deep and stares at Goku. He then goes into a fighting stance.

Steve: I can do this all day.

Goku: You won't be saying that when I beat you.

He goes into a fighting stance and they both charge at each other, exchanging punch, kick, elbows, knees, and so on, with both not backing down. After a while, they finished and Steve was laying down with bruises on his body, tired. Goku was standing over him, with only scratches, but nothing else. He was unaffected and not even tired, well a little bit.

Goku: Wow! You lasted more that any person who tried to fight me!

Steve: And you don't seemed to be very tired after that fight.

Goku: I know! It's so confusing! *lays down next to him* Like most of the time, when I finish training, I would get tired from using too much of my power to fight. That only lasts more than 10 hours. It really confuses me that I can last for hours without getting tired from fighting.

Steve: Seems you might be not all human, with your high metabolism, strength, speed, and powers.

Goku: Probably, so. Anyway it's getting late, we need to go back.

Steve: Alright. Could you help me up? I'm very sore.

Goku: Don't worry. I got something for you.

He stood up and goes into his bag that he brought and grabs something. He removes his hand, revealing a small green bean in his two fingers.

Goku: Here. Eat this.

Steve looks at him with confusion.

Goku: Trust me. It'll help.