Chapter 29

Goku stares at Hela with a serious glare. He was thinking if this was a good idea. But, he wants to know what was that monster that killed his grandfather, to not only get closure, but wanting to know what it really looked like.

Hela: You see, Goku. Many years ago, there lived a planet named Plant and there lived two species there. One was named the Tuffles, who are like the Midgardians, and the other the Saiyans. They're more larger and stronger than the Tuffles.

Goku: What did these Saiyans look like? Somewhat like me since you've been calling a Saiyan.

Hela: Yes. Although each of them are different in their own way. It also applies of how they where born. The shape of their hair doesn't change, and all can be taller or shorter than each other. But one this that's the same is their bloodlust, their pride, wanting a fight, and their tails.

Goku couldn't believe it. Could he be one of them?

Goku: So, these two lived on the same planet and have to coexist there for years?

Hela: Yes. However, it didn't last long and one night, the Saiyans attacked. The Tuffles were no match for them, until they used their advance weapons on them. It seems the war would last long until that very same night...the moon was full.

Goku: What happens during the full moon?

Hela: The moon provides the Saiyans with a transformation unlike any other. That same transformation wiped out the entire Tuffle population, leaving no survivors.

Goku: What? In that same night?

Hela: Yes.

Goku: What do these transformations look like? And how come the moon hasn't been full before that night?

Hela: Oh, dear. You're seriously naive and idiotic. But, that what makes you cute.

Goku: Just answer the questions, Hela.

Hela: You see, the forms are what is known as the Oozaru. Giant Ape like creatures that are close to the height of a mountain.

Goku: Giant...apes?

Hela: Yes. Which is the reason why you have a tail.

Goku looks at his tail, wondering what this all mean.

Hela: Their average power was increase by 10 and that helped them destroy the Tuffles. It is said that these Apes, once fully transformed, went beserk as it loses the Saiyan's senses.

Goku: You mean, they'll go crazy when transformed?

Hela: Yes. As for the moon, the planet doesn't go full until 8 years has past. Which is why that night the Saiyans knew that the Tuffles are done for.

Goku: Weird.

Hela: After the War, the planet was renamed and the Saiyans claimed it as their own. Unfortunately, not only the destroyed the Tuffles, but by they also destroyed the resources on the planet. It took them years, but they managed to look for other planets to find resources. This led them to become pirates and they destroyed anyone that stood in their way.

Goku: So they become some cold blooded killers. Nothing but low life scum who only care about themselves.

Hela looks at him with amazement. Never before has she heard a Saiyan say that to it's own people.

Hela: Yes. However, they also go to different planets to conquer them. They even sent their own children to these planets.

Goku: What?! That's horrible! Why would they send their own children out to space all alone?!