Chapter 24

The next day, Wanda and Goku went to their places for training. First they got breakfast as Lady Sif took Wanda so that she can learn more magic. Obviously, Goku and Wanda kissed goodbye as she left and he and Thor went to train.

Goku and Thor approached a small clearing just a small distance away from the palace. There was no one else around and aside from a few birds chirping away, the place was very quiet. Straw practice dummies were already set up against the wall.

Thor: Before we begin, there's something I'd like to know. What exactly is the nature of your relationship with Lady Wanda?

Goku: Oh. That well.

Goku explains that he and Wanda have started feeling attracted to each other since the Battle of Sokovia. That attraction lead to affection with the two and they became a couple ever since.

Thor: I see. *smiles* Congratulations on your relationship, young Rogers. Have the others know about this?

Goku: Only Natasha, Pietro, and Vision.

Thor: Hmm. You better tell the others about this relationship. They might want to know. Other than that, *pats him in the shoulder* It does my heart good to hear you and your beloved one happy together. I wish you all nothing but the best.

Goku: Thank you, Thor.

Goku hugs him as Thor hugs him back.

Thor: By the way, Goku. I have something for you.

They broke the hug as Thor walks forward and picks up a large box. He goes back to Goku and sets it in front of it.

Thor: Open it.

Goku opens it and looks on in wonder. He a glowing ball at the center of the box. He grabs it and looks at it. Soon, a flash of light shines out. When it fades away, Goku looks different.

Goku: Whoa

Goku: Whoa. What is this?

Thor: It is called Gilgamesh. A set of gauntlets, greaves, mask, and back armor. It is made of a devilish metal which absorbs organic material and transforms it to steel, and its techniques can be powered up by engaging the thrusters on the gauntlets and greaves.

Goku: Cool. *suddenly, he deploys small drills out of the gauntlet* What are these things?

Thor: Those are drills that can help you increase the damage of your opponent in battle. And the greaves has saws on the sides.

Goku: Wow. Thanks for this kind of gift, Thor.

Thor: No need to thank me, young Rogers. It is a gift for you after being the first to lift my hammer. Anyway let's continue with the training.

Goku: Alright.

*later*

Sif: Now maintain your focus and channel your power to speed up the healing process of the wound.