Valentines Day Special

On February 13, almost a year after the whole Ultron debacle, the Avengers have been doing what they normally would do everyday, train, relax, wait for a mission, whatever. But on this day, Goku knows very well it's the day when Valentines Day approaches.

Now, Goku has some knowledge over Valentines Day, mostly from Steve, Natasha, and the others. That way, he can understand that that day is very special for those that are close to the ones they love.

However, he has one person in his mind he would like to give to her: Wanda Maximoff.

Now, it may seem crazy to anyone to have Wanda as their Valentine, but Goku and Wanda grew close together ever since the fight against Ultron and it grew even more as Goku brought Wanda to where he use to live, making it look like it was a date between them in the eyes of the other Avengers, mostly from Pietro.

And so, Goku plans on giving something to Wanda as a way to show how much he cares for her, and had no idea if she would give him something back in return. Though, he didn't care as he only wanted to give Wanda something for Valentines Day.

But the question to however is in question. What could he give Wanda for Valentines Day? It had to be something that wasn't from him to like and something beautiful for her.

But then, he got an idea. He stood up goes outside of the compound and flies off to somewhere he knew since a long time.

*later*

In an unknown location, Goku lands on the ground in front of an unmarked mine he once traveled with his friends during a battle against the Red Ribbon Army, a terrorist group planning to conquer the Earth with the Dragon Balls.

He enters the mine as it was initially dark until when he went further, it started to glow. Soon, he stumbles upon a large majority of ERed Ruby Crystals in the mine.

Goku: Wow. This place surely stayed the same when I last came here.

Goku looks around at the beauty of the crystals as he looks for the one with the right size he plans on using. Soon, he sound just the right price and pulls it out.

Goku: This is the right one. Don't worry, Wanda. I'll get it done.

He then puts the piece in his pocket and flies off.

*the next day*

Valentines Day has arrived and often everyone gives their gifts to their Valentines, like every other Valentines Day. Goku has finished what he's been planning to give Wanda and he hopes she'll like it.

He goes around the compound looking for her, wanting to give the gift and not screw it up. Luckily for him, he didn't need to go find her.

Wanda: Hey Goku.

Goku: Oh, h-hey Wanda. What do you need?

Wanda: Can you come with me to the roof of the compound? I need your help to do some training.

Goku was surprised by her. She needs his help for some training? Sounds weird, but he has been helping her control her powers better, so it doesn't seems weird.

Goku: S-sure. I would like to help.

Wanda: Good. Meet up on the roof, okay?

Goku: Okay.

A/N: For the record, if you're wondering what's Goku's height at this age, he's 4'10, the same as Teen Gohan in the Cell Saga. This is a comparison with Wanda's height of 5'6

 This is a  comparison with Wanda's height of 5'6

Wanda: Good. See you there.

She walks away as Goku is now more excited. Not only he'll get to spend more time with Wanda, he'll be able to give her the gift me made for her. Sure, training is involved, but right now, that's secondary to him.

Later, Goku goes over the roof to meet with Wanda. He also brought the gift he plans on giving to her.

Goku: Okay, Wanda. I'm here. What do you-

Goku stopped as his eyes widen in surprise as he sees in front of him. He sees Wanda there, obviously, but behind her was a blanket with some food on top of it. Wanda also, has a heart shaped box on her hands, while smiling warmly.

Goku: Wanda? What is all this?

Wanda: This is a gift for you, Goku. You always stayed by my side and stood up for me when me and and Pietro get bullied. And when you took me to the mountains to look at everything there when you grew up there. You've done a lot for me, so this is my gift for you. Happy Valentines Day.

Goku was speechless. All this, all the food that Wanda must've made by herself, the heart shaped box that has something inside, all for him?

Goku: I-I...I don't know what to saw, Wanda. But I got you something as well.

Wanda: Really?

Goku goes to his pocket and grabs the gift. He lifts his hand up and walks towards Wanda.

Goku: This is for you, Wanda. Happy Valentines Day.

He reveals it and Wanda was speechless. It was a pendant with a heart shaped Ruby Crystal in the middle with a silver chain.

 It was a pendant with a heart shaped Ruby Crystal in the middle with a silver chain

Wanda: Goku...it's beautiful. How did you get it?

Goku: I made it. I found a ruby crystal from one of my past travels and made the chain with the help of Friday.

Goku floats up and goes behind Wanda. Wanda lifts her hair up as Goku puts the pendant around her neck gently. Once he locked the chain, Goku goes back down and Wanda turns to him.

Wanda: How does it look?

Goku: It looks...amazing with you. I didn't intend it to make it this good for you.

Wanda giggles and gives Goku a hug as he hugs back.

Wanda: Thank you, Goku. This gift is amazing. Now, come on, the food would get cold.

They chuckles as they begin eating the food Wanda made for them. Goku eats it slowly since he now has some manners and even shared the food he eats with Wanda, who shares back. Soon, the food was gone and the two lay down to see the sky. Then, Wanda sat up.

Wanda: Goku, can you do me a favor?

Goku: *sitting up* Sure. What you need?

Wanda: Can you close your eyes, please? I want to give you something special.

Goku: Sure.

Goku close his eyes, deciding not to ask her a question. He waits for her while wondering while she wanted him to answer the question. Suddenly, he felt something warm and soft touching his lips, along with something sweet. He opens his eyes and was surprised to see Wanda...kissing him.

She had place a heart shaped chocolate on her mouth and she feeds him with it while kissing him. He couple say something, but the feeling made him stop as he closes his eyes and kisses her back. Soon, they wrap their arms together and got closer, with Goku's tail wrapping around Scarlet Witch's waist.

The two stayed that way for a short while, enjoying the moment together, as they slowly parted back, catching their breath a bit, and blushing a deep red. Wanda and Goku smiled at each other.

Wanda: Happy Valentines Day, Goku.

Goku: Happy Valentines Day to you, too, Wanda.

They hugged each other, as they sat there for much longer, enjoying the moment.

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY EVERYBODY!!!