Chapter 3

Steve now has to be careful when it comes to Goku going out in public, with SHIELD and his Avenger comrades looking for him. A week has past since the meeting, and Goku since learned a few things about how civilians live in a city. He can talk a bit clearer, knows what and how to take a bath, and has to be careful with some things that are easy to break or people. He also got his own bed from Steve and he has slept comfortably on it, though a bit more early than Steve.

This confused Steve a lot. Every night, Goku goes to sleep so early that even the nighttime has yet to arrive. He may think that he was sleeping earlier to be energized the next morning, but he suspects it's something more than that. But he decided to ask Goku next time.

Goku: Aww, why do I have to wear these? I'm fine with my Gi.

Steve bought some clothes for Goku to wear so he doesn't use his Gi all the time.

Steve: I get what you're saying, Goku, but this is for the best. We need to blend you in more around here, and people will start to wonder why a kid with an orange fighting outfit, with spiky black hair, and his body more muscular that any kid your age.

Goku sighs a bit, but understood what's Steve is talking about. If he has out there in his Gi, people will start to suspect something from him and even the guys Steve is working with.

Goku: Alright. I guess I'll try them on.

He starts putting the shirt and pants on and later the shoes Steve also bought for him. Soon, he was all dressed, but something's wrong.

Goku: This is a bit too tight.

Goku's muscles are too big for the shirt and pants as they start to rip out a bit due to the mass of his physique.

Steve: And yet these were normal size for your age. Luckily I got you other ones that were a bit bigger than the others in case you might ripped them off.

Goku: Okay.

Soon, Goku changed into the other set of clothes, which were and orange and blue shirt, and blue pants. This time, it fits Goku perfectly as he can now move more without any tightness in him.

Goku: Wow. This feels better.

He raps his tail around his waist so it be a belt so no one would suspect anything. Steve can see that Goku is getting close to look more like an average child, but something is missing. Something that can go for his head to cover the obvious palm tree like hair that defied gravity.

Then, he got an idea. He grabs one of his baseball caps and puts it on Goku and his hair was covered by it, with only a few spiking out.

Steve: There, your all set. Not gonna lie, Goku. These clothes fit you perfectly.

Goku: Really?

Steve: Yeah. You look more like an average kid in these clothes, especially with the hat on.

Goku nods at him as they later left the room to have a nice walk outside. As they walked, people start noticing them with many recognizing Steve Rogers as Captain America but they noticed the kid walking next to kid. He seems to be an average kid, with a hat on his head and some brown furry belt on his waist.

Steve and Goku continued their walk as they even chat about some experiences they had in the past.

Steve: So, you took down an entire army base with hundreds of bullets shooting at you?

Goku: And rockets, missiles, and those who can fight without them. I basically took the entire army out with not even a seat.

Steve: Were you hit by any of them?