Chapter 53

Vegeta: Fight me, Kakarot.

Goku: Uh, no. I'm not fighting you.

Vegeta: I wasn't asking. Fight me as a Super Saiyan.

Goku: Vegeta, there's no point in-

Vegeta charges at Goku and goes for a punch but Goku blocks it with his forearm. it pushed him a bit far back but he stood his ground. Both stood silently as they stare at each other.

Vegeta: I'm amazed you managed to stand there unfazed.

Goku: Did you really think I wouldn't have known about the Time Chamber and then let train in there?

Vegeta: I see. So that's why you're stronger than before. No matter. I'm going to put this power up to the test, and you are the only one who could help me with that.

Goku frowns as he glares at Vegeta.

Goku: Fine. Let's go somewhere uninhabited.

Vegeta: Good. It would be a waste to have trash around our battle and get caught up in the crossfire.

Goku said nothing as he floats up and Vegeta follows him. They soon fly off as Kami and Popo watch them leave.

Kami: To think the last two members of their kind can become this powerful. I wonder what else they are capable of in the future.

Popo: Only time will tell, Kami.

*with Goku and Vegeta*

They arrived at a rocky area as they land on the ground a few feet away from each other. They stare at each other as the wind blows, waving their hair.

Vegeta: Well? What are you waiting for? Transform and fight me!

Goku: Hmp. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!

 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!

Vegeta: Interesting. You have grown stronger the last time you turned into a Super Saiyan.

Goku: I'm in control of this form from now on. It took me a lot of pressure and the realization of my actions that made me able to gain control of this form.

Vegeta: Hmp. Anyway, let's begin. We fought in our base forms, our Great Ape forms, and now we will fight in Super Saiyan Forms!

Goku smirks as he goes into his signature fighting stance. Vegeta does so as well as they glare at each other.