Chapter 32

The ocean parted like Moses parting the Red Sea by Goku's monstrous cry of rage. Hela stepped back, seeing the golden aura flaring even bigger by angry yell. Suddenly, Goku appeared in front of her, startling her as she goes to create a blade, until her arm was stopped and she turns to see Goku grabbing her arm.

Goku: You don't know when to stop do you? You're relentless and I'm sick of it!

Goku crushes hear arm even more, making her grunt and yell bit as she tries to pull her arm off his crushing grip, but with no success.

Goku: How many innocent people...How many of my friends have to die in order to make you stop?

He crushes it even more as Hela now yells out in pain.

Goku: You hurt Wanda. You hurt the one I love the most, over some sick fantasy of yours.

Hela then kneels down, feeling the pain on her arm as Goku applies more pressure on his grip. She then, in desperation, creates a small sword, and stabs him in the arm. Unfortunately, the blade broke once it made contact with his arm.

Hela couldn't believe it, but before she say anything, Goku knees her in the chin, making her back away and hold her chain by the pain. Hela was severely stunned, which gave Goku the opening and he punches her in the face, sending her flying up.

He dash towards her to the sky, catches up then grabs her arm and leg, and pulls her hard to hit a Backbreaker, causing her to yell out in pain as he hits an Axe handle, sending her down to the ground with a crash.

Everyone was looking on in amazement. Thor never seen Goku with so much rage before and it's honestly terrifying. Even Hulk cringe a bit by the Backbreaker. Everyone entered the ship as Fenris shrinks to a normal wolf size as Hulk calms down to turn back into Bruce Banner.

Sif: What happened to him?

Volstagg: I have no idea. Plus, I'm scared to answer.

Thor: His anger his understandable and justified. But that form is unlike his other one.

Loki: The Legend was true.

Everyone turns to Loki.

Valkyrie: What do you mean, Legend?

Loki: In Saiyan mythology, one day in a 1000 years, a Saiyan will became a being of absolute power.

Thor: Come to think of it, I did heard about that legend. But it was treated as a Legend, and nothing else.

Loki: But it became true.

Hogun: What are you saying?

Loki:...You're friendly Saiyan has become the Legendary Super Saiyan.

*back to Goku and Hela*

Hela slowly crawls up to her hands and knees, feeling the pain on her body. Then her head was grabbed from behind and pulled up to see Goku's emotionless yet angry face.