Chapter 2

Steve was nervous, not for himself but for Goku's safety. Nick Fury called him the other day for a meeting with the Avengers to discuss about Goku and he was worried they must've found out he has him in his care. If they did, Goku would be taken away from him, or worse. He couldn't imagine the worse that could happen to the kid. He's been through too much for any child and he'll won't put him through a lot more.

He put Goku in the care of a neighbor so he won't be alone as he goes to SHIELD HQ to meet with the other Avengers and Fury. Soon, he arrives at the building as he goes to the meeting room to discuss about the Boy with a Tail. Once he enters he was greeted with familiar faces: Bruce Banner, Tony Stark, Natasha Romanoff, and Clint Barton.

Tony: Rogers.

Steve: Stark. Been a while.

Bruce: A couple of months to be exact.

Clint: Did someone asked how many?

Natasha: Alright enough. Fury is waiting.

Soon, they sat at a circular table as Fury and Maria Hill entered the room.

Nick: It's been a while since all of the Avengers are together.

Clint: Missing Thor.

Nick: We know, Barton. Right now, we're going to discuss about something that has been bugging everyone, even before Tony revealed to be Iron Man.

He later shows videos of locations around around the world,

Maria: Most of these location were terrorists organizations that have been around years ago.

Nick: And in the span of a day or two...

Then the screen shows each location destroyed and bodies left of the ground, either knocked out or dead.

Nick: They all been defeated.

Natasha: So we have something going around the world taking down terrorists in many locations. What's the big deal?

Nick: The big deal, Romanoff, is this.

Then different videos shows a yellow cloud flying away or towards the locations.

Bruce: A yellow cloud?

Maria: This cloud was spotted a couple of times. Like this one.

A video shows a plane with a engine malfunctioning as going to call, until a yellow cloud appears, goes under the plane and shockingly saved the plane from crashing down. It later safely lands on the run way as the cloud flies away.

Tony: Okay. So we have this cloud flying around the world, fighting bad guys and saving good people from danger.

Nick: It's not just the cloud, Stark. It's what or who's riding it.

The video pauses and zooms in, revealing a small figure with an orange outfit, riding on top of the cloud and carrying the plane.

Nick: Many people around the world have witness a Boy with a tail riding a yellow cloud and going place to place, country to country, and not fully identified.

Bruce: So now one have described what does this individual looks like? Any distinct features that separates it to anyone?

Maria: Obviously, having a monkey tail on its backside.

Clint laughs a bit causing everyone to look at him in confusion, except Steve who knows Maria is right.

Clint: Okay, that was funny. I don't think this the time to make jokes, Agent Hill.