Chapter 13

Hulk was sent flying back after both he and Goku collided their fists together, creating a shockwave. He managed to get to his feet as Goku is charging at him. Hulk goes for a punch, but Goku dodges. He tries to smash him again, yet it happened the same way before. Soon, he locks his hands together and goes for an Axe Handle, but Goku steps back and dash forward, hitting a knee at Hulk's chin, making stagger back.

Goku: Come on, Bruce! Snap out of it!

Hulk roars as he goes for another punch, with Goku dodging it as he goes back, and the fist smashes through the ground.

Goku: Okay, note to self: Not to mention Banner when the Hulk's around.

Goku runs at him and jumps up, and punches Hulk in the face. Hulk counters with a back hand to the face, knocking him back. Goku crashes through a few trees before landing on his feet. He felt the sting of the strike from Hulk. Hulk charges in as he jumps and goes for an axe handle. Goku steps back and back hands Hulk, sending flying through a few trees before crashing to the ground.

Goku runs at him and hops onto Hulk's chest and starts hitting him several times in the face.

Goku: Go to sleep. Go to sleep. Go to sleep. Go to sleep. Go to-

Hulk grabs him by the head.

Goku: *muffled* Sleep.

Goku grabs the hand and slowly got his head out of his grip, until Hulk goes to punch him until he blocks it. Hulk goes to one knee as he struggles to push Goku back as Goku holds back with all his might. Hulk roars as he hits a headbutt on Goku, but that didn't work as Goku was still holding onto him.

Goku pushes his hands upward and hits a big uppercut onto Hulk's stomach, making step back and holds his stomach as he glares at Goku. Mustering the pain, he goes to hit him, until something hits him first, sending him back a few meters away.

Goku turns to see a big bulky suit standing there. He knew immediately that it's Tony inside the big suit.

Tony: What do you think, kid?

Goku: Pretty big.

Soon they hear Hulk roaring as he tosses a tree chunk as the Hulkbuster as it destroys it, until Hulk punches it back as the two fought each other out. Goku watch and stays in case Hulk would try to go to the city.

The Hulk and the Hulkbuster continues their fight as Tony tries to make sure would go loose into the city nearby. Stark managed to gain the advantage until Hulk starts to tear the suit apart, until Goku grabs him by the neck. Hulk backs away and swings himself around, trying to get the kid off him. He grabs him and slams him down and hits a hard axe handle onto Goku.

Tony: Goku!

Tony blasts Hulk away as he scans at Goku checking if he's not too hurt. Luckily, he wasn't as he resumes his fight with Hulk. Goku slowly gets up as he sees both the Hulkbuster and Hulk continuing fighting. Soon, Tony starts punching Hulk several times, before Hulk kicks him away. He gets up, until Goku dashed towards and hits a hard punch in his face, knocking him out.

Soon, Hulk starts to turn back into Bruce Banner as Goku looks down at him.

Goku: At least that's over.

Tony: Not really. Ultron and the Maximoffs got away as the others were also got into Wanda's mind manipulation.

Goku: *sighs* Great. At least we avoided any casualties in the cities.

Tony: Indeed.

*later*

Everyone was back in the Quinjet, all silent after what has transpired. Most of them were under the influence on Wanda's powers, except Goku, Tony and Clint. Goku was asleep next to his father's shoulder as Tony was having a conversation with Maria. Soon, Clint flies the jet to a place they can stay hidden.