Thank you for reading!!

Hi everyone!!

I know it has been quite a while since the epilogue, and I apologize for that. The spring semester kept me pretty darn busy and I didn't have much time for anything else. Now that it is over though, I wanted to take this time to thank everyone who read this and stuck with me throughout this crazy journey. It means the world to me that people can gleam even a little bit of happiness or entertainment from my writing and I sincerely hope that this story has been a source of amusement and a refuge from all the craziness of the world.

Second, thank you to my terrific friends who inspired me to start writing this in the first place, and thank you for reading my drafts and encouraging me to keep writing and to see it through to completion. I wouldn't have gotten this far without you, and your love and support has seen me through some tough times, whether it was writer's block, feeling stressed out, or any of the countless things that have been rough this year. 

I also want to thank my family, even though they won't be reading this, haha (I'd literally die). Without them loving me and encouraging me (and giving me plenty of hilarious source material) I would not have been able to write this. Nor would I be the person I am today, the writer I am, without them supporting my obsessive reading and writing habits (and in terms of this fan-fiction, tolerating and occasionally taking part in my BTS fanatics). 

Last, but certainly not least, I want to thank BTS (not that they would ever see this either, haha). Their existence has brought so much joy into my life and I know that I am not alone in saying that the members and their music have played an instrumental part in shaping me into the person I am today, and thus, will always hold a dear place in my heart. I hope that they will continue to spread love, peace, and joy to people around the globe and that God will use them to do His glorious works. Mostly though, I pray that they are and will continue to be happy—that they will find the love, peace, and happiness that they have given to so many people and that they will be free to be themselves and follow their dreams, both in and out of the spotlight. And I hope that one day, when the time comes for them to settle down and have families of their own, that ARMY will support them and let them go, will let them fade quietly into the peaceful sanctuary of solitude, of family, of obscurity or whatever it is they chose to pursue. 

Thank you for reading and spending this time with me. I hope you have a good morning, day, afternoon, evening, or night wherever you are and that you will have a wonderful, beautiful, fulfilling life full of love, peace, and happiness.

This is Jewelea signing off. Thanks for everything.