11. Love

Smut Warning!!
If you're not into it, skip this chapter.

Zaara

We started kissing eachother passionately. But soon that kiss turned into a I need you kinda kiss.

He pressed his body against my while his arms were wrapped around me. His tongue swirled around mine making every nerve of my body arise. Then he broke the kiss and his lips make contact with my neck while he slid his hand under my dress, Chills went down my spine.

He looked at me passionately and carried me to his room. He gently layed me on the bed and hovered over me.

"Shall I?" He asked. I nodded affirmatively.

Then he ripped my clothes apart and I was only in my bra and panty. And I unbutton his shirt and took it off him.

He kissed my neck and caressed my breast. It aroused me. We were so intimate. I was about to feel is hot breath. He kissed me over the bra and unhooked it in a single go.

No one has seen me like this before. I felt a way like I never felt before. He kissed mu forehead and whispered, " I love you" in my ears. He was able to sense my tension.

"Relax, we will take it slow" he assured.

He caressed my naked body with his large warm hands making waves of excitement and sexual arousal flow through my nerves.

He kissed my nipple and slowly suckled it while he rubbed and caressed the other with his finger. I moaned. I have never felt this before. I felt waves of orgasm in my lady part.

"Shubmannn" was all I was able to say. Then after few seconds he left me nipples and stared kissing stomach while his hands pinned me to the bed. His tongue swirled around my belly button while ran my fingers through his hair.

I moaned more.

He adjusted himself on me and we kissed again. It was more rough and we wanted more. After few seconds, he bend and took out a condom and a small tube handed it to me. " Lubricant : must use no matter how self lubricated you are. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED FOR FIRST TIME" Was written over it.

"Seems like you kept everything ready" I asked while he tore the Golden foil over the condom and rolled it along his length. He smiled at my comment. And remove the last piece of clothing off my body..

He took the lubricant from me and took a generous amount of ot in his index finger. And started applying it on my vulva. Eventually he started kissing me while his finger was busy applying it. I expect him to apply pressure but he was gentle. He slowly slid one finger into my vagina making comforting circle. I was able to get more and more comfortable with each circle. Then slowed he added other finger. Then he broke the kiss and kissed my inner thighs.

He kneeled down the floor and pulled me to the edge of the bed. He kissed the most sensitive part of my body. I moaned more and more with each kiss. Then we adjusted ourselves and he started inserting his dick into me. I moaned louder. He pushed it in and put making me sink in a pool of arousement. "Shubman" was all I could say.

After few minutes of intercourse, beside me taking me in his arms.

"How was it?" He asked.

"Awesome. You touch does wonders to my skin" I said hugging him tighter.