Rosalyn Maya Northman

Name: Rosalyn Maya Northman

Age: 26 (looks 17) (in reality 133)

Portrayed by: Odeya Rush

Supernatural: half human; half mermaid.

Husbands: Eric Northman and Godric (Aka Death)

Mother: Isobel

Sisters: Pam and Elizabeth. (Elizabeth is still alive. She was turned at the appropriate age and time)

Friends: vampires of her nest, and Stan the man.

Hair color: Black

Skin color: Pale as fresh milk

Eye color: Baby blue.

Bio: Hi everyone! It's been a while. Hasn't it? It's only been eighty eight years. Ha! I know, I'm not very good with jokes yet. I know I had plenty of time to get used to the new times. But hey, I'm still learning! Especially if I'm married to two very old vampires who are still stuck in time. Been married for about 58 years. Almost 60 years, can you believe that? Yeah it's been a long time. And I've stopped aging at the age of seventeen. Around the same age as Godric when he was turned. Never a dull moment with either of them. And I would like to say I keep them on their toes. I know no matter what, they will always love me. But I've missed them, I've been gone for a couple of months now. I joined the peace corps. To try and get people and humans to be vampire friendly. I don't why some people just don't like them. I mean yeah you have to get past the whole I'll eat you alive bit. But they're not all like that, well not anymore. For example, my husband, Godric, for crying out loud, he was nicknamed death. But now, now he's just a big old teddy bear that I love with all my heart. And I know about his past. But I don't hate him one bit. I love him so much. As do I love my other husband, Eric. No matter how much he gets on my nerves. You can say he keeps me on my toes. But I'm finally back in town after a few months. Since our 58th anniversary, and yes, we still celebrate our anniversary's. We do every year. If you know what I mean. *Wink* *Wink*

Well I got to go. I just got off the plane. And thank god it's night time. I always despise being up during the day. And I get to see the loves of my life. I can't wait to see their faces when I bring what I got them. I'm so excited! See you guys later! Bye!