Please don't do this

Rosa's POV

Mmmmm. Waking up, wasn't the greatest. I didn't want to wake up. But it seemed my body didn't want to sleep any longer. I groaned and I moved over. Just to feel someone laying next to me. I groaned again. I opened my eyes and saw it was both my darling husbands. Eric and Godric. "Time to wake up my darling", Eric whispered to me. I mmmm'd. I didn't wanna. I cuddled up to them. "I don't wanna, can't we stay in bed all night?", I asked. But they just smiled at me. "I don't think so Min kärlek, we have things to do today", Eric said as he kissed my forehead. I sighed. I didn't want to get up from the bed. But I knew I would have to.

I finally decided it was time to get up. But not without a little loving. I smirked and I rolled over. I straddled Eric's lap. And My smirk widened. Someone was happy to see me.
"Someone's happy to see me", I said while winking at him. I saw Eric chuckle. Eric's hands found my hips. Gently squeezing them. He smirked and sat up. He cupped my cheek. "Min lilla minx", he said before placing his lips on mine. (My little minx). I cupped the back of his head and kissed him passionately. He wrapped his arms around my back.

He pulled back and put his forehead to mine.

"Jag älskar dig", he whispered to me. I smiled lovingly at him. (I love you).
"Jag älskar dig", I whispered back to him. I nuzzled against his neck, scent marking him as mine. After scent marking him. I turned to Godric, I went to touch him, but he got off the bed and walked to the closet. I frowned. "We have to go, Flanagan requests for our appearance", he said before going into the bathroom to get dressed. Why didn't he just get dressed in here? Why didn't he let me touch him? I whined and nuzzled against Eric's neck. He rubbed my back as I continued to whine. Why didn't he let me touch him? Why did he deny me? He has never done that before. So why now? Had i done something wrong? Why did he refuse me to touch him. Never in all our years of marriage has he never wanted my touch. But now, it hurt me.
"He didn't want my touch, why didn't he want me to touch him?", I whined and cried into Eric's neck.

He rocked me softly and shushed me soothingly. But it only worked so well, I still cried out for my mate. Wondering why he didn't want me to touch him.
Why didn't my mate want me to touch him? Why didn't he want to be by my side like he promised. I sniffled and whined into Eric's neck. He's never not let me touch him. He always wanted my touch. Since I could remember, he would always let me at least touch him. Even when he was mad at me. Why he really mad at me for something? What had I done?

"It's okay Min kärlek, he's just having a rough time, he'll get over it, he loves you, you know he does, he loves you more then anything, I promise", he said. I nodded and whined against his neck. But my fears and insecurities were gnawing at me. Telling me something different. I sniffled and wiped my tears, making it seem as I wasn't crying my eyes out. I got up and got dressed. I sniffled again and walked out of the room, not even giving Eric a glance. I went to find Sookie. I didn't want to do this. Not right now.

Eric's POV

It hurt me to see her like this, seeing her cry, and hurt, what the hell is Godric doing? He's never denied her touch. Not even when he was mad at her. He always wanted her touch. So why this? Why deny her of something like that? What's happening to my maker?

I waited for Godric to get out, he wore the same white clothes he wore at the church. I raised a eyebrow at him. "What was that? Why'd you reject her touch?", I asked him. I was confused. Why do that to her, when he knows that it'll only hurt her? It makes no sense to me. He looked at me, then shook his head, he then left the room. Not even saying a single word to me. Something is seriously wrong with my maker. And it's not only affecting him or me. It's affecting our wife, our mate. And I will get to the bottom of this.